v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

45 minutes ago, Thierry Ennui said:

F3BrWxKXEBIR7GG?format=png&name=900x900

Brilliant. Two forwards at home.  No attacking looking players in midfield.

Not enough creativity either.

We will need the full backs getting up a lot and the midfield supporting the strikers.

Warneball is really winding me up. I hope I’m wrong but it feels like another frustrating evening ahead already.

2 minutes ago, Malty said:

We will need the full backs getting up a lot and the midfield supporting the strikers.

Warneball is really winding me up. I hope I’m wrong but it feels like another frustrating evening ahead already.

???

2 forwards … when was the last time a derby side started with 2 forwards ? About 20 years.. so not sure how u can moan about that .

CH and MB are both technically able players .. CH got in team of the season last year because of his goals and assists contribution..

is his cos we lost saturday .. let me guess.. if wed won saturday ud be calling promotion 🙄

17 minutes ago, Malty said:

What team would you have picked instead given your total dissatisfaction 

Bloody hell. SSN are showing the goals. I have NEVER seen such appalling defending, what were they doing: Elder, Cashin, Bradley and Nelson. Amazing the positions they took up. Why, how, what?!

Edited by RoyMac5

11 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

???

2 forwards … when was the last time a derby side started with 2 forwards ? About 20 years.. so not sure how u can moan about that .

CH and MB are both technically able players .. CH got in team of the season last year because of his goals and assists contribution..

is his cos we lost saturday .. let me guess.. if wed won saturday ud be calling promotion 🙄

Nope. I just think Paul Warne only has one way to play. It’s great away. But we should be much more adventurous and creative at home. That’s my opinion. I want it to work. I really do.