v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

3 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

I bet you will be there if we get to the final though, saying 'I told you so'

Not aimed at strawhillram but a win tonight and a big club next round would add plenty to attendance. Florist home or away be a sell out…. Or a big club as I said. 

6 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Makes sense to keep the back 3 and midfield the same to try and build the combinations further and (hopefully) get Saturday out of their systems. Then minutes for Vickers, Wilson, Elder, Wash and Waggy to show what they can do/build fitness

Have to agree, I’m sure Warne will want them to get Saturday out of their systems. Had they performed on Saturday, I believe we would have seen a different lineup this evening. Let’s hope it works 🐏🐏

Strong side. Sensible to keep the centre backs in to try and build some synergy between them after they looked shaky on Saturday. Good to see Waggy and Washington get a start. I hope Robinson, Bardell and Brown can get some minutes off the bench.

26 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

No Mendez Laing in the squad, decent line up, be good to see Washington get some minutes 

12 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Limped off a bit, on Saturday?

I think it was only fatigue, and happy to save him for Saturday.

Be interested to see if thats a front two playing off each other with one on the shoulder or one dropping off and playing more in that linkup area

My guess would be a two together

one things for sure theyll be a lot lot more movement and energy than when its just collo up there on his todd.

not a slight on collins.. just a fact 

20 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

Wildsmith- Nelson Bradley Cashin - Wilson Bird Smith Elder - Hourihane- Washington Waghorn

Bringing in some fresh legs while keeping the core the same to help them gain momentum and confidence 

Sounds like this is how they are lining up apart from Vickers coming in for Wildsmith.

Edited by Ram1988