Michael Smith

DCFC1388

10 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

We are all experts on transfer strategies aren't we?

Yesterday Adams said that we had been working on his loan for a couple of months, yet nobody knew, no itk, and no leaks. 

Today might bring another surprise or two, it may not, but the time to slag the club off is once the window shuts and once we know who we have and who we dont.

IMG_0694.gif

38 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

IMG_0694.gif

How about, now I know this comes out of left field, how about instead of slagging the club off we get behind them? Now I know it's a bit of a radical idea for Rams fans, but let's give the management team the benefit of the doubt for once and see how that goes? However, if we aren't 4-0 up by half time on Saturday we can give them dog's abuse. Sound fair?

2 hours ago, BobdeBilder said:

How about, now I know this comes out of left field, how about instead of slagging the club off we get behind them? Now I know it's a bit of a radical idea for Rams fans, but let's give the management team the benefit of the doubt for once and see how that goes? However, if we aren't 4-0 up by half time on Saturday we can give them dog's abuse. Sound fair?

Seriously Bob, I am not sure where the fun is in that. In fact it looks like a call for radiclisation.

8 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Interested to see what they want for Gregory, are we asking for a loan and they want permanent? Can't imagine a 35 year old would cost a fee? 

The final straw was when Chansiri asked for a threesome with Rammie and Ewie. Clowes slammed the phone down and vowed never to business with him again.

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

A shame Sheff Wednesday are the only club who had any players we could have signed.

Aye, naive and limited scope in theory. However rumours we were in for the lad from Blackburn who ended up at Stoke so perhaps we did try for others. 

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Aye, naive and limited scope in theory. However rumours we were in for the lad from Blackburn who ended up at Stoke so perhaps we did try for others. 

At least we've moved on from Rotherham.

One day we might even escape the Yorkshire bubble completely....

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Last time I checked Charlton, Bristol City, Cardiff, Blackpool, Peterborough, Nottingham, Sunderland and Luton were all outside of Yorkshire… 🤪

Yeah but none of them are our first card on the Rolodex.... 😆

We did the right thing here, If, IF, we go up he’ll likely join, Wednesday will almost certainly be in league 1 again and find the position much weaker. 

Still a concern that we never entertain signing younger talent. I’m hoping we’re going to do that from day 1, when back in the championship. 

1 hour ago, dantheram said:

We did the right thing here, If, IF, we go up he’ll likely join, Wednesday will almost certainly be in league 1 again and find the position much weaker. 

Still a concern that we never entertain signing younger talent. I’m hoping we’re going to do that from day 1, when back in the championship. 

I feel like if we go up we'll set our sights higher.