The Bobble Hat

Day

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, jake0400 said:

Anyone know if this bobble hat is gonna be available to buy? It's like Mary Earps' England shirt all over again.

bobble hat.jpg

I really think the club is missing a trick here. Every time I've gone into the club shop pre match it's obvious there are a lot of people looking for the hats PW sports in press footage but do not seem to be on sale.

A couple of home games ago there was one supporter in the shop wearing a not dissimilar bobble hat and he said a desperate punter had offered to buy the hat from his head as it looked close enough! He declined as it was freezing outside and he needed it to keep his bonce warm.

1 hour ago, jake0400 said:

Anyone know if this bobble hat is gonna be available to buy? It's like Mary Earps' England shirt all over again.

bobble hat.jpg

That hat is beautiful. That'd cover my shiny head no problem. A shame a club haven't got it, I'd have asked Santa for one.

2 hours ago, CongletonRam said:

He has to buy them, or so he says.

My daughter made a sign saying 'Paul, can I have your hat, please" when we were at the Crewe game (sat next to the Derby bench with the Crewe fans) and he approached us and told us that he had just bought it and wasn't willing to give it away.

Warne out 😡

4 hours ago, jake0400 said:

Yes. It is going to be available as part of a boxed set of two Bobble hats, with the other one being the original "snowflakes" Bobble hat that he wore just after arriving here, and which never made it to the shop window until about June the following year. 

Edited by DavesaRam

10 hours ago, oodledoodle said:

No, he clearly said it was new.

1 hour ago, Archied said:

No ,, it’s brand new , that’s why he wouldn’t give away🤷🏻‍♂️

You two are just so alike!

I can hardly tell you apart.

*that's gotta pi55 at least one of them off, shirley... Not for me to say who!  👀