Pre season training

bucktwo

Just now, Srg said:

Right, that’s it. I’m declaring myself the conductor of the Dajaune Brown hype train. Who’s on board?

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

Collins looks up for it, Cashin looked disinterested 😂

After watching that 6 min clip I’ve decided our goalscoring solutions are already in the squad.

Collins movement and finishing look great, I mean that might change when he’s got opposition defenders to beat but that doesn’t matter for now… 🤫 

And yep, Brown looks like an absolute legend in the making, pretty sure he’s the new Dean Sturridge or Dean Saunders. 

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

After watching that 6 min clip I’ve decided our goalscoring solutions are already in the squad.

Collins movement and finishing look great, I mean that might change when he’s got opposition defenders to beat but that doesn’t matter for now… 🤫 

And yep, Brown looks like an absolute legend in the making, pretty sure he’s the new Dean Sturridge or Dean Saunders. 

Main issue with Collins is he turns into Jack Marriott outside the box and becomes completely hopeless. Can we find a way to play and not have him involved until the final touch of the move? I don’t know. 

Brown on the other hand… pace, power, first touch and finishing. Just hope he gets a chance with the first team squad round him to show what he can do. In all seriousness, if he works out to even some extent it could save us a lot of money in signings. 

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

How much alcohol can you consume in 6 minutes?

Just now, Srg said:

Main issue with Collins is he turns into Jack Marriott outside the box and becomes completely hopeless. Can we find a way to play and not have him involved until the final touch of the move? I don’t know. 

Brown on the other hand… pace, power, first touch and finishing. Just hope he gets a chance with the first team squad round him to show what he can do. In all seriousness, if he works out to even some extent it could save us a lot of money in signings. 

I may have exaggerated my views a little. But in a more serious tone, I do think there’s more goals in Collins if we use him the right way. I said it with ever increasing frustration last season too, he needs to just be in the 18 yard box. Let the midfield, the wing backs, and his strike partner (Washington?) do the running and pressing, then get him in the box muscling defenders out the way and finishing the chances. 

Brown does look a prospect, be interesting to hear what some of more informed academy viewing fans think. I guess pre-season is an opportunity for people to play their way into plans, though realistically I think Warne will still look to sign another forward. 

9 hours ago, YouRams said:

Two biggest takeaways, having a manager out with you running at 7am, you'll want to run through brickwalls for that type of manager.

Collins is looking in great shape really big season for him!

I remember the bielsa Leeds team they had so much energy. If this team could do that I think we’d be very successful this season