Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

53 minutes ago, Jayram said:

My sympathies mate; my dad was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer recently and is about to start his treatment so I can understand how hard it must have been/is at the moment for you all.
Let’s hope the Rams can bring some cheer for us with a promotion winning season (though it won’t for my dad, he’s a Millwall supporter!).

Hope everything goes well for your dad mate

On 06/07/2023 at 22:28, Foreveram said:

At the moment there are around 6,300 seats available to buy as season tickets, which will also be same seats going on general sale in the couple of weeks.

There is also some that are held back until the rest are nearly all sold, which could be several hundred.

We have been told that season tickets sales have already passed 20,000.

I don’t know what the maximum amount of season tickets we can sell is, but in the past we have sold 23,000+ and possibly more.

How many are left now? If you click on East Stand block G, for example, it says there are 11, but, when you go to select, there are none.

There really aren't that many seats left on three sides of the ground.

Season tickets seats that are still on sale number 5,960.

With the first six home matches now on general sale obviously some of those have been taken.

The numbers you have been looking at are I believe the seats that are not sold for any games so far.

There is currently around 3,000 tickets left for the opening game against Wigan.

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Doesn't matter how many we've sold. The only important thing is how much we get behind the team on the first game.

COYR. 🐏

100 percent agree, lets get behind the team, and drive them on, i prefer 25000 fans, driving the team on, not 32000 fans with 7000 moaning all game long, its not good for the team, or anyone, if u what to moan please keep away, message to fan who sits a couple of rows behind me shouting everything is s***, keep it shut and keep away, u bore us all, and why get mardy when told to shut it, don't get it at all, come to support your team. Or go shopping and keep away. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Doesn't matter how many we've sold. The only important thing is how much we get behind the team on the first game.

COYR. 🐏

Well it does matter. Season ticket sales guarantee a level of income regardless of how successful we are on the pitch. Of course the level of support for the first, and subsequent games, is at least equally important.

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Has anyone received new cards when charging age bands yet?

My lads gone from 2-5 to 6-12 but no new card yet 

Yes, my husband received a new one yesterday cos he’s gone into the 65+ category 

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Wouldn't expect it to be any more than 22k, as that's roughly the cap.

Not sure if there is a glitch, but when you click on seats none are available for ST.  It gives a total, but click through and nothing there.

1 hour ago, CBX1985 said:

Not sure if there is a glitch, but when you click on seats none are available for ST.  It gives a total, but click through and nothing there.

There are seats available for season tickets but the seats that are available are the ones that are still on sale for Wigan which is now down to just over 1,700, so lots of areas are already sold out.

I renewed my season ticket back in May. I moved seats so I was due a new ticket. On Wednesday this week after the postman had been the ticket still hadn’t arrived. I emailed the ticket office and got a standard automatic reply that they had a lot of enquiries and make sure you give all your details etc which I had. 
Thursday morning my new ticket dropped through my letter box happy days. Saturday got to the ground at 14:45 tried to get in and my ticket didn’t work. I spoke to a Steward who said I had to go the the back of the North stand to sort it out. The queue was stretching round to the normal ticket office. 
While queuing I heard the players come out and the kick off then finally got to the front of the queue and the chap said did you read your email reply which I admitted I hadn’t because my ticket had arrived so there wasn’t a problem. 
In the reply was some information that just in case my ticket didn’t arrive they had printed a ticket off which I was to collect from the ticket office. This made my season ticket invalid for today’s match. 
I got another ticket printed off and got in 5 minutes late. 
I take on board that I should have fully read the reply to my email but my question is ‘when I renewed in May a full 10 weeks before the start of the season, why am I having to contact the club 3 days before the start of the new season to enquire where my new ticket is?’

Come on surely if the tickets were sent out in plenty of time this would prevent any enquiries, confusion or distress on the day.

I wasn’t very happy at all.