Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

Because that's not what the capacity is for a league game. If there were  no segregation maybe. Give me an example of any 'sold out' game in recent years where the crowd was above 32,000  

It was only an assumption to illustrate the percentage of the ground being used, but since you asked,

Derby County 2 Birmingham City 2 , the day of the march, 32,221.

34 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It was only an assumption to illustrate the percentage of the ground being used, but since you asked,

Derby County 2 Birmingham City 2 , the day of the march, 32,221.

That I think is our absolute limit. Everyone wanted to come and support us that day, plenty of neutrals in the crowd.

If we could have squeezed any more in I am sure we would have! 

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

That I think is our absolute limit. Everyone wanted to come and support us that day, plenty of neutrals in the crowd.

Wiki now has our capacity at 32, 956 but that probably involves standing on the stairways 😂

26 minutes ago, angieram said:

Our bus broke down, so there was at least 2 seats spare.

Out of interest, does anyone know if there are rules dictating the maximum number of season tickets that are allowed to be sold?

I know there are minimums that have to be allocated to away fans, and match-by-match home tickets, but don't know what the minimums are.

For example, if there are 6,000 seats still available to be purchased as season tickets does this give any indication as to how many season tickets have now been sold, or would they just stop all sales at a certain number if it were hit, say if they got down to the last 3,000 seats?

Edited by Carnero

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I think that blues game will still have had empty seats. There's always a small percentage of no shows for various reasons and with a 32+k crowd, this will amount to a few hundred.

The capacity now is probably around 33k, as a number of seats have actually been taken out for segregation.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Out of interest, does anyone know if there are rules dictating the maximum number of season tickets that are allowed to be sold?

I know there are minimums that have to be allocated to away fans, and match-by-match home tickets, but don't know what the minimums are.

For example, if there are 6,000 seats still available to be purchased as season tickets does this give any indication as to how many season tickets have now been sold, or would they just stop all sales at a certain number if it were hit, say if they got down to the last 3,000 seats?

At the moment there are around 6,300 seats available to buy as season tickets, which will also be same seats going on general sale in the couple of weeks.

There is also some that are held back until the rest are nearly all sold, which could be several hundred.

We have been told that season tickets sales have already passed 20,000.

I don’t know what the maximum amount of season tickets we can sell is, but in the past we have sold 23,000+ and possibly more.

14 hours ago, Foreveram said:

At the moment there are around 6,300 seats available to buy as season tickets, which will also be same seats going on general sale in the couple of weeks.

There is also some that are held back until the rest are nearly all sold, which could be several hundred.

We have been told that season tickets sales have already passed 20,000.

I don’t know what the maximum amount of season tickets we can sell is, but in the past we have sold 23,000+ and possibly more.

23000 was the limit in the Premier League, taking into account , (i think) 5% available on a game by game basis, away fans, player /officials tickets. The rules may have changed and we probably wouldn’t need as many player/official or away tickets to he reserved.

27 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

23000 was the limit in the Premier League, taking into account , (i think) 5% available on a game by game basis, away fans, player /officials tickets. The rules may have changed and we probably wouldn’t need as many player/official or away tickets to he reserved.

As I posted earlier we had 23,211 season tickets in 2015/16 but not sure if that had been surpassed, I think it’s safe to assume our limit is now around 23,000.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/06/2023 at 23:35, uttoxram75 said:

5 of us together in the South Stand will only be 4 next season. One of our group has terminal oesophagus cancer. It is so difficult to renew knowing that one of us won't be there. He's insisting we renew and a mate in the North Stand will take his seat but it seems so sad to actually do it.

We'll probably wait until the last week. 

Paul passed away early hours of Sunday morning. 
A Mickleover lad who went to Bemrose, did an apprenticeship at Leys. 
Life long Ram and brave as a lion. 

RIP mate. Since we were young….🐏❤️

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Thanks, even though you know its coming its still bloody awful when it happens.

My sympathies mate; my dad was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer recently and is about to start his treatment so I can understand how hard it must have been/is at the moment for you all.
Let’s hope the Rams can bring some cheer for us with a promotion winning season (though it won’t for my dad, he’s a Millwall supporter!).