Summer Rumour Mill

sage

14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Any idea on the reasons behind Wilson choosing Bolton ahead of us? Even though they finished above us last season I’d still expect us to have bigger pulling power than any other side in the division if we really wanted someone.

Just pure speculation here, but I would guess it’s because Ward is coming instead. Both players very capable and probably too good to be competing with each other. Just my take on it. Also Bolton seem to be splashing the cash a bit this season, who can you blame when the leagues as poor as it is

41 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Agreed, BT knows as much as you or I, didn’t think posters took his ITK post’s seriously 😳 

Seems to be a fair few are hanging onto BT’s posts, I’m sceptical as I don’t recall them ever naming a genuine scoop or, as I’ve said in response to someone else, provided even the vaguest context as to where these scoops come from.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

15 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Just pure speculation here, but I would guess it’s because Ward is coming instead. Both players very capable and probably too good to be competing with each other. Just my take on it. Also Bolton seem to be splashing the cash a bit this season, who can you blame when the leagues as poor as it is

But wouldn’t that suggest we’ve chosen Ward rather than Wilson’s chosen Bolton? Sorry, the way it read made it look as if we’ve gone for Ward because we couldn’t get Wilson.

3 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Big Trav is filling the void.  With no bids coming in for our “Fab Four” and Beilik not off the books yet - We seem to be in limbo.

There are bids in for both Biliek and Knight, allegedly 2 bids rejected from Bristol City for Knight and Birmingham negotiating for Bielik, from a reputable and quotable source;

Any of us could “fill the void”, if I had some info that I genuinely thought would be worth sharing with my fellow fans as it linked to potential signings I would look to qualify those statements with a vague source of the information (as I fully appreciate naming a source directly would be counterproductive), BT regularly puts info on here that seemingly has no basis. It’s no more reliable than the Twitter rumour mill. Happy to be proven wrong of course but I can’t recall any of BT’s claims that have proved correct?

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

On 17/06/2023 at 23:43, DCFC1388 said:

A right back done according to Nixon & it isnt Dabo...

Screenshot_20230617-233804_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230617-234153_Twitter.jpg

Sorry, perhaps I've missed something and apologies if I have but where does it say Dabo isn't the Right Back we've done a deal for ?

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

Hate is a strong word, I’m a sceptic….one who will admit when he’s wrong

See who the players are first... even Warne told us signings were coming this week!