Summer Rumour Mill

sage

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Chelsea have spent 45 million on a Man City youngster with 19 games in 3 years.  Bonkers

it's better than some of their other signings

Edited by sage

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Chelsea have spent 45 million on a Man City youngster with 19 games in 3 years.  Bonkers

He’s an excellent player to be fair, when you consider Forest want £50m for Brennan Johnson - it makes Palmer look like the bargain of the century! 

Just now, Ambitious said:

He’s an excellent player to be fair, when you consider Forest want £50m for Brennan Johnson - it makes Palmer look like the bargain of the century! 

I don't understand why City are selling him. Maybe some falling out or not following Pep's instructions.

13 minutes ago, sage said:
15 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Palmer look like the bargain of the century! 

I don't understand why City are selling him. Maybe some falling out or not following Pep's instructions.

Tbf Pep is known to let players go if they want to leave, helps have a happy squad. 

13 minutes ago, sage said:

Close

Perineum?

Speaking of which, Alan Gibson once described Kiwi not-very-good all-rounder Bob Cunis (a bit before your time) as "Neither one thing nor the other".

Edit:

Apparently Alan Ross said it first.

Edited by Eddie

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Perineum?

Speaking of which, Alan Gibson once described Kiwi not-very-good all-rounder Bob Cunis (a bit before your time) as "Neither one thing nor the other".

Edit:

Apparently Alan Ross said it first.

The area between the toilets and the back door in Nandos is called the Peri Perineum 

17 hours ago, NorwichExile said:

My ideal deadline day involves Collins leaving. I'm not even that fussed about replacing him, I just don't want to see him in our shirt again. I'd rather see us give Connor Sammon a year than continue watching Collo half-arse his way through games. If only his legs were are mobile as the elbows he throws.

If this is a genuine opinion Id question whether you actually watch us play.

I cant think of many who are less 'half-arsed' than Collins.

His major problem is that he doesn't get many chances, mainly because he is never in the right place at the right time, and this is usually due to the fact he is tearing round the pitch trying to win the ball and consequently is very rarely in the box when the ball gets delievered. 

Its something even Paul Warne alluded to in one of his interviews. Something along the lines of 'if we could get Collo to spend more time standing between the posts we think he'd score a hatful of goals'.

50 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

His major problem is that he doesn't get many chances, mainly because he is never in the right place at the right time, and this is usually due to the fact he is tearing round the pitch trying to win the ball and consequently is very rarely in the box when the ball gets delievered. 

Its something even Paul Warne alluded to in one of his interviews. Something along the lines of 'if we could get Collo to spend more time standing between the posts we think he'd score a hatful of goals'.

Absolutely and makes it even more bizarre that he still can’t manage to do it.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Agreed, i don't think Collins' issue is workrate but he just seems to drop a 5/6 out of 10 far too often and with a poor scoring record in tow.

Think for a team thats not looking for promotion he could do a job and even be respected as the figurehead i.e Shrewsbury, but unfortunately we need better so a move away seems the best result for all parties.