Summer Rumour Mill

sage

1 hour ago, 1884NSR said:

I know this is my first post here, so take of it what you will. A close friend of mine who is a red dog seems to think the Fornah deal won’t be a loan. Also linked with Kevin Stewart, formally of Liverpool,Hull and Blackpool,albeit a loose link. 

I’d be buzzing if the red dog was right mate. As for the Stewart link…was this the one on Twitter? I wouldn’t be against us signing him, experienced player who played at the highest level and at a decent age at 29. I really am struggling to see who the striker we hopefully bring in is gonna be. My guess is that we are trying to bring Cosgrove in but at the back of the pack. 

1 hour ago, 1884NSR said:

I know this is my first post here, so take of it what you will. A close friend of mine who is a red dog seems to think the Fornah deal won’t be a loan. Also linked with Kevin Stewart, formally of Liverpool,Hull and Blackpool,albeit a loose link. 

6 goals in 127 games and let go by Hull on a free having cost 7 million.  Let go by Blackpool and without a club. What did Warne say last week about players coming in with limited fitness.  I'm not feeling that one

5 minutes ago, JohnoDCFC said:

I’d be buzzing if the red dog was right mate. As for the Stewart link…was this the one on Twitter? I wouldn’t be against us signing him, experienced player who played at the highest level and at a decent age at 29. I really am struggling to see who the striker we hopefully bring in is gonna be. My guess is that we are trying to bring Cosgrove in but at the back of the pack. 

I hope so to. Yeah loose link on twitter but not sure how I feel about it.

Cosgrove is the only viable option that has been mentioned at the mo

19 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Amazing the number of poeple who appear to have heard / been told about Fornah yet no journalist has yet bothered to do a story on it, especially with the Forest angle. Would surely be an easy win for their credentials.

How many of these journalists picked up on the Ward, Elder or Wilson story before they happened. Pretty sure all of them were talked about amongst fans before a “credible” journalistic source reported anything.

40 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Amazing the number of poeple who appear to have heard / been told about Fornah yet no journalist has yet bothered to do a story on it, especially with the Forest angle. Would surely be an easy win for their credentials.

I agree. Weird it's so quiet about this. I have asked that Darren Whitcoop journo directly as he said a while ago that Fornah would be leaving. Been tempted to post source-less on the Transfer board, but don't want my knuckles rapped... 

41 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I don’t think that’s the case mate. Warne said on Saturday he doesn’t want to be gazumped by another club so he didn’t want to go into discussing the player. I’d rather us keep players links to a minimum because it fuels speculation and alerts other clubs otherwise.

27 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

When Yiadom is my deadline day wish I do so hope someone shoots me and puts me in a box.

I am your humble servant and I have loaded the gun 😂

1 hour ago, simmoram1995 said:

I hope  deadline day goes like this 

Fornah  

yiadom 

sell cashin £3m + loan back 

Fee paying prem loan for a young Cm/ 10

maybe try a bid for Langstaff or Ladapo 

I hope Warne decides 4231/433 is the way forward, and recruits accordingly.

I hope we do all our business before deadline day. We're rumoured to be close to signing a CM.

I hope we sign full back cover who is better than Yiadom.

I hope we don't sell Cashin.

I hope we sign a winger.