Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 2023

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

If we're looking at striker loans, I wonder about Oakley Cannonier from Liverpool. A prolific 19 year old. Has was injured some of last season, but I see he's back and just opened the campaign with another hat-trick:

nice player, though i know PW prefers young loan players on their second loan

7 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Larne v Dunganon Swifts on sky tonight, ideal chance to scout for some players 🤓 (Bonis).

Can't see us signing Bonis after his 3 year contract extension! But we did sign Darren Robinson from Swifts

2 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Can't see us signing Bonis after his 3 year contract extension! But we did sign Darren Robinson from Swifts

Not this summer maybe, but you never know at some point in the future, perhaps the new contract might even have inserted a release clause of say £250,000?

24 years old, strong & quick with 19 goals and 16 assists last season suggest he's got something at the very least, though obviously the caveat is the standard of opponents.

I went to watch Pafos FC last night, they've got some decent players:

Jairo - Brazilian striker

Moustapha Name - Cameroonian midfielder

One player who stood out though was Onni Valakari (son of Simo) - an attacking midfielder and Finnish international.

I appreciate the levels of the league are different but I doubt they are that far apart these days. 

Anyway I'm not suggesting we sign these players but I was wondering if anyone else had watched some summer football abroad and been impressed by a relatively unknown player?