POLL: Your Rams player of the year so far

admira

Poll: Your Rams player of the year so far  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don’t know about Erin Cashin, but her brother Eiran has been pretty good for me. 

Didzy is up there as well, but he’s only been fit to start 20 games so I don’t think I could give him player of the season over players who’ve played more regularly, but he truly has been magnificent no doubt about that. A joy to watch.

Mendez-Laing has been the most productive winger we’ve had in a long time too, which has been very refreshing. But for consistency and being immense week in, week out, it’s got to be Cashin.

Edited by Millenniumram

23 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t know about Erin Cashin, but her brother Eiran has been pretty good for me. 

Can't even put that down as a typo - I thought his name was Erin!

I'm hoping my socks might sneak in as a late contender if they carry on with their winning form.

Edited by admira

11 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

I went with wildsmith. Mainly because he arrived to such a universal shrug from the fans and he looks like he could be a real asset going forwards and hasn’t really put a foot wrong. Wouldn’t be unhappy with Didz or fozzy getting it tho. 

Could be a risky strategy if he leaves his goal unguarded ?‍♂️

Cashin, for me, I think he was really the one holding it all together when we went on our little run and seemed to collect clean sheets for fun. Obviously, the last 4-5 weeks has taken the shine off but I think all things considered that I would still put his name forward based on what I've seen this season. 

I think it's still up for grabs, though. McGoldrick bags another 6-8 goals between now and the end of the season (including play-offs) then he will win it. 

Fozzy is my chose for player of the season. He's been outstanding, mostly playing in a position that's not his normal position, while leading a defence that contain a young Centreback and a variety fullbacks, none of whom have regularly played there. In recent weeks he's also had to take on the responsibility of captain.

Fozzy may not have that panache, star status that some want from a POTY. But without the solid performances he's put in this season. Instead of pushing for promotion we could easily be fighting to avoid relegation.  

17 minutes ago, admira said:

I posted this on Twitter too and am seeing similar results. Looking good for Didzy. 

A4A68006-4224-428D-8E61-11C1641B1DA6.jpeg

It’s no real surprise. Goals win awards. Look at the Ballon d'Or.

Keogh did well mind you here, in general though offensive players will win.