V Shrewsbury Town (H) 4th March 15.00

Boycie

I just wanted to share my thoughts on our current situation. Personally, I don't see our team as being worthy of promotion at the moment. It's frustrating to watch, but I think our hands are tied due to the transfer restrictions imposed on us.

In my opinion, the 2-year ban on transfers from the EFL was too harsh. It's clear that they wanted to make an example out of our club, without any consideration for the impact it would have on us fans. We're now facing the possibility of losing some of our best players like Cashin and Knight in the summer, which is really going to harm our chances.

It's not fair that the EFL is happy to give demoted Premier League teams an unfair advantage with parachute payments, but they're so quick to punish us for a mistake our former owner made. It just feels immoral to punish Derby in this way.

To add to our troubles, some of our older players seem tired and worn out from playing too many physical games. It's a tough time to be a Rams fan, but I'm still holding out hope for brighter days ahead.

Are we expecting too much of the younger less experienced players we have.

2 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I just wanted to share my thoughts on our current situation. Personally, I don't see our team as being worthy of promotion at the moment. It's frustrating to watch, but I think our hands are tied due to the transfer restrictions imposed on us.

In my opinion, the 2-year ban on transfers from the EFL was too harsh. It's clear that they wanted to make an example out of our club, without any consideration for the impact it would have on us fans. We're now facing the possibility of losing some of our best players like Cashin and Knight in the summer, which is really going to harm our chances.

It's not fair that the EFL is happy to give demoted Premier League teams an unfair advantage with parachute payments, but they're so quick to punish us for a mistake our former owner made. It just feels immoral to punish Derby in this way.

To add to our troubles, some of our older players seem tired and worn out from playing too many physical games. It's a tough time to be a Rams fan, but I'm still holding out hope for brighter days ahead.

Don't hide that post in a matchday thread - deserves greater readership.

15 minutes ago, Oldben said:

We’re doing very well with the hand weve been dealt.

for me this season and next has always been about getting through the transfer ban and restrictions that we’re always going to hamstring us. 

as a club i cant honestly remember when we had a manager who was able to operate normally in a transfer window… cocu was it?

there will be better days ahead… i know that. Weve just got to get behind DC and PW and give them our all. 

Edited by NottsRam77