Plymouth Argyle Game

SK47

Not sure if this is the right place, but I live in Cornwall and have been counting the days down to go to this fixture. Its my World Cup Final, I hate Argyle with a passion and I have to be at the game.

I wanted to take my Mrs and 2 kids, but saw a thing on the ticket site that it was only 1 ticket per 1 fan ID. Is this correct and if so, how do I get tickets for my family?

Thank you in advance ?

28 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I live in Cornwall and have been counting the days down to go to this fixture. Its my World Cup Final, I hate Argyle with a passion and I have to be at the game.

I wanted to take my Mrs and 2 kids, but saw a thing on the ticket site that it was only 1 ticket per 1 fan ID. Is this correct and if so, how do I get tickets for my family?

Thank you in advance ?

Don't quote me, but I think...

First off, each family member needs a fan ID.  If they haven't got one as yet, sign them up... 
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/registration-faqs#:~:text=If you have ever bought,leave the FanID field blank.

Once you are all registered, one of you (I suggest you personally) can add each of them to your own account, as friends/family.

When the time comes, and you are buying tickets (all through your own signed in account), once you have 4 tickets in your basket, you can allocate each family member a ticket, as it's one fan/one ticket.  That's the only way to get beyond the basket, and into checkout!

That's the easy bit!  Regardless of the rest, sign 'em up anyway.  Get them their fan ID.  You'll need them for Wembley!  ?  (There may be additional info to add, for "proof of age (For the kids?) 

I assume you (all) will need to rely on the tickets for this match reaching general sale*, as I assume you won't be away members and/or qualify for the away member stages (Set at number of away games).

*General sale = To anyone with a fan ID, but no purchase history or other qualifying criteria required.

Good luck.  ?

Edited by Mucker1884

Forgot to say...
Each fan ID is associated with an email address. 
Probably best (if not essential?) to have a separate Email address for each, even if that means you setting up new ones for the kids (but for you to access)?

Each one may have to accept (via email), when you come to add them as family/friends to your account.  Not sure on that?  ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't quote me, but I think...

First off, each family member needs a fan ID.  If they haven't got one as yet, sign them up... 
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/registration-faqs#:~:text=If you have ever bought,leave the FanID field blank.

Once you are all registered, one of you (I suggest you personally) can add each of them to your own account, as friends/family.

When the time comes, and you are buying tickets (all through your own signed in account), once you have 4 tickets in your basket, you can allocate each family member a ticket, as it's one fan/one ticket.  That's the only way to get beyond the basket, and into checkout!

That's the easy bit!  Regardless of the rest, sign 'em up anyway.  Get them their fan ID.  You'll need them for Wembley!  ?  (There may be additional info to add, for "proof of age (For the kids?) 

I assume you (all) will need to rely on the tickets for this match reaching general sale*, as I assume you won't be away members and/or qualify for the away member stages (Set at number of away games).

*General sale = To anyone with a fan ID, but no purchase history or other qualifying criteria required.

Good luck.  ?

Or you could just sit in the Plymouth end?

2 hours ago, SK47 said:

Thank you in advance ?

My home game as well, im hoping with this being on Sky tv and being mid week, tickets might make general sale, however knowing Derby fans, they will probably sell out the 1600 in 5 minutes lol, my back up plan is the home end and have got plans in place

Just now, R@M said:

My home game too…I have people in Derby with season tickets so hope to get one of those….and the possibility of a green prawn sandwich seat….

It will be difficult to get in the home end as they have sold out quite a few times already this season. 

Not if you know some off their season ticket supporters that cant make it that night ha ha

7 hours ago, BodminRam said:

My home game as well, im hoping with this being on Sky tv and being mid week, tickets might make general sale, however knowing Derby fans, they will probably sell out the 1600 in 5 minutes lol, my back up plan is the home end and have got plans in place

Very very much doubt it but you never know

but if you get ticket but don’t sell out most people will stand up might be worth having a look around or if stwards say go we’re you like then might get to sit down near the front but don’t hold breath on it through.

The turnout for this game will depend very much on how close we can inch towards the top two.

If we bounce back from today and pick up form again, we’ll likely be in third and looking to put pressure on the top two.

If we look dead set for the playoffs, I suspect many will decide against the 8-9 hour round trip on a weeknight and watch it on Sky.

8 hours ago, Jourdan said:

The turnout for this game will depend very much on how close we can inch towards the top two.

If we bounce back from today and pick up form again, we’ll likely be in third and looking to put pressure on the top two.

If we look dead set for the playoffs, I suspect many will decide against the 8-9 hour round trip on a weeknight and watch it on Sky.

I’ll be there regardless.

10 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Not got Sky anymore thought I would go to this game stop overnight with the wife but my car needs an expensive repair or got to buy a new one.

Somehow I don’t think the wife will fancy a 8-9 hour round bus trip for her first away game in 40 years. ?

4 hours ago, cstand said:

Not got Sky anymore thought I would go to this game stop overnight with the wife but my car needs an expensive repair or got to buy a new one.

Somehow I don’t think the wife will fancy a 8-9 hour round bus trip for her first away game in 40 years. ?

Train ?

7 hours ago, cstand said:

She may enjoy just being able to rest and snooze for 8-9 hours and not rush around

Tuesday night, 8pm Kick off and live on Sky sports. Plymouth Argyle's away end will have approx 1,700 ticket allocation. Coming from Derby by car, you would need to allow at least 5 hours travelling time, then finding somewhere to park near the ground is very hard.  I know this because I actually live next to Central park where the ground is located. It takes me 6 mins to walk from my house to the Home Park Stadium. Nearly every match of late have been around 15,000-16,000 attendances, the capacity is 17,900.

Catching a train is not possible, by the time the match finishes the next train back to Derby is at 00.34hrs (Wednesday). if you come down for the match, it more or less means an overnight stop in Plymouth. Any fan thinking of making the trip and wants some information on pubs to visit etc, just reply on this blog.

29 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Tuesday night, 8pm Kick off and live on Sky sports. Plymouth Argyle's away end will have approx 1,700 ticket allocation. Coming from Derby by car, you would need to allow at least 5 hours travelling time, then finding somewhere to park near the ground is very hard.  I know this because I actually live next to Central park where the ground is located. It takes me 6 mins to walk from my house to the Home Park Stadium. Nearly every match of late have been around 15,000-16,000 attendances, the capacity is 17,900.

Catching a train is not possible, by the time the match finishes the next train back to Derby is at 00.34hrs (Wednesday). if you come down for the match, it more or less means an overnight stop in Plymouth. Any fan thinking of making the trip and wants some information on pubs to visit etc, just reply on this blog.

There are roadriders and saves any parking problems.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes, but don't expect a 8-9 hours round trip. Travelling from Derby for a 8pm kick off 250  miles away means that the bus will have to leave Derby by around 2pm to ensure they get there on time. Meaning they will encounter busy day time commuter traffic along the way. The return journey back to Derby will be obviously quicker leaving sometime around 10pm meaning arriving back at Derby approx 2.30am. Hope you don't snore loudly on the return journey B4, more hopeful that you will sat on the coach with a big grin on your face if we secure 3 points.

7 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Train ?

Got the week off so it’s either get my car repaired 2-3 day job £1500 repair starting on the Monday or start looking for another car so bus is my only real option to attend the game, unless I get another car before the game.

Edited by cstand

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

The DCFC site is not advertising coach travel to Plymouth as yet B4.