Andre Wisdom

BatRam

21 minutes ago, CodnorRam said:

Anyone heard anything about andre wisdom? Honestly thought he'd get snapped up or we'd have him back but by the looks of it hes still a free agent.

Rubbish ain’t he. Just like my Mrs, he gets into a blind panic when he sees a ball coming over his head.

9 hours ago, CodnorRam said:

Anyone heard anything about andre wisdom? Honestly thought he'd get snapped up or we'd have him back but by the looks of it hes still a free agent.

On trial at Pompey in the Summer. Failed to win a contract. I assume he has hung up his boots now. 

TBH he was a massive dissapointment in his 2nd spell with us. So not that suprising.

I think if he had a mind to play he’d be beastly strong in this division, but that’s thing. You’ve got to want it. Maybe he is content. Always thought he had un tapped talents, good at keeping the ball and wining scuffles. Lots of power too. Think ship sailed 

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nah.  If Portsmouth and Birmingham think he's not up to it I'd be worried.

If you heard his podcast comments it was obvious he was nowhere near fit then . All I am saying is he will be 30 soon so still in peak years and tougher than most RBs if he gets fit again. We have no specific RB at the moment so would sort that issue out for free.

40 minutes ago, Magicman said:

If you heard his podcast comments it was obvious he was nowhere near fit then . All I am saying is he will be 30 soon so still in peak years and tougher than most RBs if he gets fit again. We have no specific RB at the moment so would sort that issue out for free.

He seems a bit blaise.  Kicking a ball in the park with his brothers, rather than keeping up an intensive training regime which he'll know well, has made him unfit for purpose as a footballer .  Because he's 'done it before'  won't really cut it.   I'd be surprised to see him play again.

• 4 months later...