Bolton Wanderers (H) Sat 21st Jan

9 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Could do with a couple of changes... It's all getting a bit scrappy!

Wouldn't mind seeing JC and the new lad get some game time. Drop McGoldrick (that's McGoldrick, not McCauldrick Charlie Palmer!) slightly further back... his composure on the ball could calm it down a bit in the middle.

It always amazes me how many people are on here writing that its time to change,take this player off and bring so and so on,do you know better than a manager who has gone 16 games unbeaten,leave it up to Paul to make decisions,he is the man who is steering this ship !

Just now, Malagaram said:

It always amazes me how many people are on here writing that its time to change,take this player off and bring so and so on,do you know better than a manager who has gone 16 games unbeaten,leave it up to Paul to make decisions,he is the man who is steering this ship !

No, we don’t know better than the manager, we’re voicing our opinions on a discussion based forum, that’s what this is for isn’t it? 

1 minute ago, Malagaram said:

Chill Winston. On a match thread, folks will make suggestions based on what they see, It's kinda what they're for! ?

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

Ipswich losing

We’re going to catch them. It’s just a shame the top two look so good, we’re barely making up ground.

I don’t want us to get into a position where finishing in the play-offs is a “disappointment.” Use the top two as a motivation to keep up the performances and the results, secure our playoff spot and hit them running…