Sorry for upset I caused

B4ev6is

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am saying sorry for causing upset never meant to happen but I understand with why you got upset by me but I just like having a good time like angie explained to me why some of like to sit down I will try and not upset some of you.

So please to my sorry bottom of my heart.

Have you kicked off today? 

1 minute ago, David said:

I don't think anyone is upset with you, they just want you to understand that not everybody wants to stand at games.

At Pride Park, you have options to buy tickets where best suits you to watch the game, away games there isn't really any options.

No need for any kind of apology though.

Just something I felt I needed to do and something I am used too. 

But I will try be a little bit more considerate.

But I still like to stand up.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Just something I felt I needed to do and something I am used too. 

But I will try be a little bit more considerate.

But I still like to stand up.

Mate there is not much that is more worthy of respect than someone able to listen to others and move they’re opinion in the way you have just done ?, one thing that is certain though is the fact that you are amongst the most liked people on this forum because you are clearly a decent lad

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Mate there is not much that is more worthy of respect than someone able to listen to others and move they’re opinion in the way you have just done ?, one thing that is certain though is the fact that you are amongst the most liked people on this forum because you are clearly a decent lad

This. 

I much prefer to sit, but as with some away grounds I've been to, the fans stand, so I just go with the flow and stand with them.

All I would say B4 is, if everyone around you is sitting, I'd suggest you sit or, if possible, find another seat where the majority are standing.  I appreciate if it's a sell out this may be difficult for you.  You never know, there may be someone in the standing section that would prefer to sit (me for example) who would happily change seats with you?

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am saying sorry for causing upset never meant to happen but I understand with why you got upset by me but I just like having a good time like angie explained to me why some of like to sit down I will try and not upset some of you.

So please to my sorry bottom of my heart.

My first away game was Sheff Weds, fans all round us were standing up, except the whinging g!t behind me.

I even offered to swap seats so he could sit without having a restricted seat, but no, he wasn't having any of it.

You have nothing to apologise for.

I also prefer to sit, I'm boring in the North stand, just how I like it. But when away, I'd rather not be the 1 sitting down whilst everyone else is up.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

5 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Most of the south stand think that the opposition support is crap if they sit down and they tell them so. So what’s that all about? I believe we will be crap if we sit down away. It says so in the song.

The song needs altering to include a caveat regards age, bad health and limited height I think.

40 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You sit down away,

You sit down awaaaay, how poo must you be, you sit down away.

Unless you’re too old,

Or have a bad baaaaaack.

or just a short arse, then sit down away.

Third verse...

If you're on the sick,
Or have a big booo-ooo-t on
Ignore your doctor,
And sit down away.