Cheltenham Town (A) Sat 14th Jan

17 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Why on earth did he jump up and carry on instead of making the ref make a decision !!? Looked like some contact on Sibs’ heal..

There was talk on RD about stubbing his toe in the ground?  (I'm not watching any TV version).

Maybe... and bear with me on this one, as it may well come as a shock... but maybe Sibbo was just being honest, and not looking to be awarded a penalty that never was?  ?‍♂️

Some of us have been crying out for more honesty from pro-footballers for nigh on two decades now, so good on Sibbo, if the above is indeed a refection of the truth? ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

There was talk on RD about stubbing his toe in the ground?  (I'm not watching any TV version).

Maybe... and bear with me on this one, as it may well come as a shock... but maybe Sibbo was just being honest, and not looking to be awarded a penalty that never was?  ?‍♂️

Some of us have been crying out for more honesty from pro-footballers for nigh on two decades now, so good on Sibbo, if the above is indeed a refection of the truth? ?‍♂️

But he was caught so would not have been dishonest. Would like to see it a couple more times but think he jumped up as thought he might get the ball.