Morecambe v Derby (A) Matchday thread

Bwash_Ram

34 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I know that it's only a screen shot of the articles first page but following the banner headline Football criticised over shutdown it doesn't actually say who has criticised this decision apart from Gary Neville ?

Have you seen the footage from the West Ham game, that could have been replicated across the country.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Alternative places to go in Morcambe today to show your respects  to the Queen. Well all the pubs and cafes are open as well as the bingo, the amusement arcades and oh the Thai massage parlour.

How do the powers that be want us to show our respect ? Watch the news which is basically a loop of the same information. Go to Buckingham Palace? Perhaps they could provide some guidance?

47 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Alternative places to go in Morcambe today to show your respects  to the Queen. Well all the pubs and cafes are open as well as the bingo, the amusement arcades and oh the Thai massage parlour.

Are the pubs showing the live cricket? South Africa at 45-6 last I checked. ?

Just now, Foreveram said:

It would be rude not to, quite a few Derby fans here now.

74EE0B1F-36FD-47CC-98C9-0D7AC5F84320.jpeg

great photo mate , was looking forward to seeing that statue myself, had hotel booked for friday and today , luckily got money back , crazy decision to postpone fixtures when everything else carrying on as normal , hopefully lincoln will be on, enjoy the rest of your weekend mate