Matchday Thread - Derby County vs Grimsby Town (30/08 19:00)

Ghost of Clough

Decent result, Rooney did well again but then maybe that's the opposition just aren't great.

The goal after 5 mins or so really helped. 

McGoldrick good since he came on, second half has been a formality. 

People dont care for this trophy, the club probably don't, but it would still be nice to go far, keep the decent results coming.

Do we have Jake Rooney on a perm or just a loan?

I believe he is going to be a top player in the future, clearly has all the attributes. Be great if we actually have him permanently and not just loan. Needs some time in the first team, reminds me of Teden Mengi

Great game so far, much more comfortable then when we played low league opposition in the past ?

Cybulski on! ? still think he can be great for us, really hope he can get a goal in the last ten minutes

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

I believe he is going to be a top player in the future, clearly has all the attributes. Be great if we actually have him permanently and not just loan. Needs some time in the first team, reminds me of Teden Mengi

Great game so far, much more comfortable then when we played low league opposition in the past ?

Cybulski on! ? still think he can be great for us, really hope he can get a goal in the last ten minutes

Perm 

3 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:
4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Perm 

3 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I think it was Burnley that released him