Who s enjoying league 1?

Archied

27 minutes ago, angieram said:

Port Vale have sold out for our game - but why have they only been given 2,700? 

There was a note at the start of the season about increased issues with matchday incidents involving fans last season wasn’t there (and I mean across football not specifically us)? so maybe we have been requested by authorities to increase the segregation. Just a guess - there might be a more official reason! Did Oxford sell more than that??

Edited by Ramos

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

There was a note at the start of the season about increased issues with matchday incidents involving fans last season wasn’t there (and I mean across football not specifically us)? so maybe we have been requested by authorities to increase the segregation. Just a guess - there might be a more official reason! Did Oxford sell more than that??

I think Oxford sold 3k but I might be wrong.  There is a higher chance of trouble with this one so you are probably right about increased segregation.  Taking the Crewe train will be fun!

20 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I think Oxford sold 3k but I might be wrong.  There is a higher chance of trouble with this one so you are probably right about increased segregation.  Taking the Crewe train will be fun!

Why? 

Port Vale fans are a great crowd.

7 hours ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I'm sure most are, but there was always a lot of trouble  in town when Crewe played them. Can't say I am relishing being jammed in a two carriage train with them in a couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, Ramos said:

I will also be on the crewe train! 

What time train will you be on? I'd better tell the lads not to brick that one as it pulls into Utch station!