Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

Pinched from tinternet……..Carabo cup rules.

18.1.1  45 per cent to each Club taking part in such Competition Match; and

18.1.2  10 per cent to the Cup Competition Pool (hereinafter called ‘the Pool Account’) the proceeds of which are to be divided at the end of the Competition

21 TICKETS

21.1  Immediately after the draw is known the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices. All questions in dispute must be immediately referred to the Management Committee for settlement.

21.2  In all Competition Matches, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 10 per cent of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance (any variation to that figure shall be subject to the consent of the Management Committee) and on the following conditions:

21.2.1  the request for tickets shall be made within three days of the draw, with the exception of the first round where such request should be made no later than 14 days before the date of the match;

https://www.efl.com/carabao-cup/about-the-carabao-cup/carabao-cup-rules--regulations/

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

I hope LFC don’t pull the same stunt as Manure did and charge £45, robbing barstards.

Taken from post above yours Grumpy

21.1  Immediately after the draw is known the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices. All questions in dispute must be immediately referred to the Management Committee for settlement.

13 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Taken from post above yours Grumpy

We say £10 they say £80, add together and divide by two ?

I refer you sir to ticket rule 21.2.2………..?

21.2.2  the admission prices to be charged to supporters of a Visiting Club shall not be higher than those charged to the supporters of the Home Club for comparable accommodation and in particular concessionary rates offered to senior citizens and junior supporters shall apply equally to both sets of supporters;

….I reckon they’ll be reasonably priced, I don’t think the locals would be impressed with excessive ticket pricing.

2 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I refer you sir to ticket rule 21.2.2………..?

21.2.2  the admission prices to be charged to supporters of a Visiting Club shall not be higher than those charged to the supporters of the Home Club for comparable accommodation and in particular concessionary rates offered to senior citizens and junior supporters shall apply equally to both sets of supporters;

….I reckon they’ll be reasonably priced, I don’t think the locals would be impressed with excessive ticket pricing.

See above ?

17 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Assuming this rule was in place the last time we went to OT, who at Derby agreed to them fleecing us? I always knew that MM bloke was a wrong'un.

I don’t know if it still applies but a few years ago at Man Utd season ticket holders had to commit to buying tickets for every game, including champions league and domestic cup games, so they couldn’t charge less for the away fans.

33 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t know if it still applies but a few years ago at Man Utd season ticket holders had to commit to buying tickets for every game, including champions league and domestic cup games, so they couldn’t charge less for the away fans.

I was my understanding that at the time that there was an agreement in place amongst Premiership clubs not to charge more than £30 to away fans for league games? So they took the liberty to rip us off.

I've always hated Utd anyway. FFS we even let them take McClaren without compensation, how stupid was that?

Edited by Grumpy Git

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

Assuming this rule was in place the last time we went to OT, who at Derby agreed to them fleecing us? I always knew that MM bloke was a wrong'un.

Purely from memory, so is probably wrong, but didn't Mel personally cover a discount of the ticket prices to Derby fans?

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Purely from memory, so is probably wrong, but didn't Mel personally cover a discount of the ticket prices to Derby fans?

Yep. For all his sins, seem to recall Mel made some sort of gesture along those lines and a fair few saying what a jolly nice chap he was to have in charge. ?