It’s…….Rebekah Vardy’s account

Day

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

Thick as mince, no other words.

Jawdropping.. how on earth did she think that she'd win that ? Absolute car crash in court but was it ever going to end any other way ? Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Now they are no longer at Derby County, I will return to having little or no interest in the Rooneys' private lives.

However, before I do, just wanted to say how pleased I am that common sense has prevailed and the correct verdict has been reached.

I hope they make that silly, vindictive woman pay a shed-load of costs and that the Rooneys then donate them to charity. What a complete and utter waste of people's time and a misuse of the British justice system.

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Now they are no longer at Derby County, I will return to having little or no interest in the Rooneys' private lives.

However, before I do, just wanted to say how pleased I am that common sense has prevailed and the correct verdict has been reached.

I hope they make that silly, vindictive woman pay a shed-load of costs and that the Rooneys then donate them to charity. What a complete and utter waste of people's time and a misuse of the British justice system.

Ironically I don’t think RV really cares. She has been firmly in the spotlight for a while and that’s all people like her care about.

We live in a culture of celebrity at all costs, including one’s integrity and self respect.

Better than working for a living in their book.

33 minutes ago, angieram said:

Apparently, you can only claim 70% of costs if successful, and there's no damages due. Experts reckon Colleen will lose 300k, and Vardy £1.7m.

44 minutes ago, Rev said:

Apparently, you can only claim 70% of costs if successful, and there's no damages due. Experts reckon Colleen will lose 300k, and Vardy £1.7m.

Pocket money to both. However, nobody will ever trust R.V again, so she’s burned plenty of bridges whilst Colleen (rightfully) gets to claim the moral high ground over having to go to court.

R.V deserves a lot of the grief she’s getting, there are limits though, even for her. That she’s come out saying the judge was wrong and can’t accept the decision, shows how far off planet earth she is, on the scale of idiocy mind.

14 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Pocket money to both. However, nobody will ever trust R.V again, so she’s burned plenty of bridges whilst Colleen (rightfully) gets to claim the moral high ground over having to go to court.

R.V deserves a lot of the grief she’s getting, there are limits though, even for her. That she’s come out saying the judge was wrong and can’t accept the decision, shows how far off planet earth she is, on the scale of idiocy mind.

Nah, she’s on planet earth alright, she’s just plain f****** stupid.

21 hours ago, Rev said:

Coleen apparently doing a deal with Netflix for the documentary series of the case. She will make a tidy profit from this.

7 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Coleen apparently doing a deal with Netflix for the documentary series of the case. She will make a tidy profit from this.

Wouldn't blame her trying to cover her losses, at the same time, why would she really want to drag this out through something like that? 

By doing it, she might be opening opportunities for Rebekah Vardy to be given large sums of money to give her side in some reality show. 

Let it go, let her celebrity status fade with the judgement from this case. That will hurt someone who craves media attention.