Match Thread: Rams vs Leicester (Pride Park, today 1pm)

Carl Sagan

And that is what this type of workout is for. Better communication at the back as they grow together and face this type of opposition as well as learning who makes what runs and plays whats balls as you go forward. Get your legs and lungs in and positional awareness in a formation.

You'll concede some as you play but also score some, and with lovely quality as well like we did as we do.

I'm sure Liam will be very happy with what he's seen so far.

Lovely goal.

12 minutes ago, LazloW said:

How is my comment suggesting people can't talk about the game?  How is my comment stopping people talk about the game?

My comment is, those people talking about the game - and reading things into that aren't there - are talking nonsense. But, by all means, carry on, and I'll carry on calling it out as nonsense.

Good for you!

48 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

me and you are watching different YouTube channels. I’ll double check I’ve got the derby game on as it’s a typical boring pre season games of cancelling each other out 

Not meant as a dig or a “told you so” sort of comment but 80 minutes in do you still have the same opinion?

Just now, alram said:

seems to be more fitting of our first couple of friendlies than the stevenage game so far.

It's a completely new team, new combinations, still some gaps to fill which we might not even be able to do in this window. We just need to see that the manager and the players are learning as they go and working together to improve with every game. 

We all know deep down that we need to be patient, but I get that it's sometimes hard to think that way when a performance is simply not good enough. Today seems like a little progress again. 

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

Are we playing the serious b team?

Leicester have another friendly where Brendan Rogers is, kicking off in 20mins?

It’s not a “b” team, it’s a blend of their squad. Teilemans, Iheanacho, Castagne, Ndidi, Daka, Soyuncu all playing. They’ve split their squad in two, one lot playing us and the other playing Preston(?)