Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

ive missed Portsmouth away and im missing Plymouth , half fan category for me soon mate

Me, too. I am working so hard to get a full season away this year  - I've never done a complete season before. If I succeed I will probably never use my new category as I've just about had enough of all the abuse that we older women get from some of our own supporters. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Me, too. I am working so hard to get a full season away this year  - I've never done a complete season before. If I succeed I will probably never use my new category as I've just about had enough of all the abuse that we older women get from some of our own supporters. 

Thats terrible Angie

24 minutes ago, angieram said:

I’ve been to all the away games this season including cup games and friendlies, and hope to get to the remaining games, it’s hard work at times but hopefully this year it will be worth it. # It’s the hope that kills ?

Only in the 10+category this year - I know, poor showing last year ?

Looking like we will make 20+ this year though, only missed Shrewsbury
and Port Vale and hoping to get to all the remaining games.

Been really pleased how easy it has been to get tickets in the 10+ window, was
a bit concerned at start of season, but it's worked fine for us. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Thats an awful thing to hear, and really this needs to be taken up by the club urgently. Angie as you are involved with ramstrust, why not get it raised with the club that way? To me all it needs is for Derby stewards and police to be present at the away games and lead away those who are causing the trouble, search and sniffer dog them, and then the club remove their away membership and ban them from attending away games. Do this at a couple of away games and I'm sure the issure will go away. 

18 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Thats an awful thing to hear, and really this needs to be taken up by the club urgently. Angie as you are involved with ramstrust, why not get it raised with the club that way? To me all it needs is for Derby stewards and police to be present at the away games and lead away those who are causing the trouble, search and sniffer dog them, and then the club remove their away membership and ban them from attending away games. Do this at a couple of away games and I'm sure the issure will go away. 

I must make it clear mine is a personal view here, not one of RamsTrust. 

Experiences are variable, I am a bit of a wimp, I know. The Supporters Charter Group discuss matchday experiences regularly.

Mine is not a majority view.

39 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Agree, it’s awful that anyone should be made to feel that way. 

Did I read somewhere that stewards and/or Derby police do sometimes already attend away games ?

(Or did I make that up?) 

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Why angie what happened

If near me I say something for you no one abuses my friend on here and dark fruits and rest of you guys.

Remember it being discussed a while back about if Derby take a cut from away ticket revenue. Cheltenham confirm on their website that they make 5% off ticket sales.

"Cheltenham Town retain 5% of the income from tickets sold via our ticket office, so we always encourage our supporters to purchase in advance wherever possible."

https://www.ctfc.com/news/2023/february/tickets-and-travel-for-derby-county/

15 hours ago, Rambervalley said:

Agree, it’s awful that anyone should be made to feel that way. 

Did I read somewhere that stewards and/or Derby police do sometimes already attend away games ?

(Or did I make that up?) 

I'm fairly sure I saw some of both in the stand at Port Vale, though I'm not sure what they actually did. 

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I'm fairly sure I saw some of both in the stand at Port Vale, though I'm not sure what they actually did. 

The Derby football police unit have attended every away game for years now, as have a selection of (non Showsec) senior stewards on their Derby County jackets. It gives that familiar face to supporters and obviously local intel on who to keep an eye on. 

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

The Derby football police unit have attended every away game for years now, as have a selection of (non Showsec) senior stewards on their Derby County jackets. It gives that familiar face to supporters and obviously local intel on who to keep an eye on. 

Then why are they not dealing with the issues that seem to be obvious and growing?

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I cause zero issues I just get behind the team that's all. The ones causing issues are the ones that try keeping invading the pitch will in the spoil it for everyone else.

I don’t think trying to invade the pitch is a particularly big issue. It’s more about general unacceptable antisocial behaviour. 

Edited by Tamworthram