Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

30 minutes ago, sage said:

There is also an issue with exits if you increase the capacity. 

I am not sure there would be any increase in capacity, one person to each seat.  During the second half at Anfield in the rail seats, there were quite a few more people in our row, probably those who had a crap view in the back rows.

2 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I am not sure there would be any increase in capacity, one person to each seat.  During the second half at Anfield in the rail seats, there were quite a few more people in our row, probably those who had a crap view in the back rows.

Me and dad had a great view in the back rows.

27 minutes ago, Boycie said:

That reminds me, how is the excruciating pain in your foot mate? Still hurts like hell when you walk?

Yes more so.

And I am at risk of losing it for good

The break lot worse than regional throught broken in 3 places and they were going to pin in but just break again and crumble so only option would to cut it off and losing for good if not healed by 2nd of feb they are taking me in to see what they can do but still at losing it for good.

9 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I recall Nick Webster (@therams69 ) discussing the possibility of the club installing rail seats in the south stand in the early days of the project. I assume that Covid and the Mel Morris debacle curtailed those plans. From my own experience of rail seats at Anfield and the Etihad recently, it can be done very effectively. Just don't expect any leg room when you do come to sit down at half time or the like.  

Hoping for some news soon mate. ?

Correct on covid & Mel, although the latter was very keen but this was in amongst his plans for the stadium to be used as a concert venue etc..

36 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

my ticket for bolton hasn't arrived yet either. Are people emailing the ticket office to ask them to get in touch with bolton so a pick up is possible at Bolton? Just wondering as am not sure when the ticket office is closed for xmas 

Are you going to the game if so get to pp early get your ticket from tickets office.

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

And where would the 15k odd who like to sit down go? Outside of the south stand, only a couple of blocks stand to any extent. Luckily, for the sake of others, the club doesn't revolve around you.

At least people would get used to it then because rail seats I do understand I think you can push them back down again.

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

That reminds me, how is the excruciating pain in your foot mate? Still hurts like hell when you walk?

I'm guessing @B4ev6is got us two mixed up again.

Reason being, I was sent a picture of said foot tonight by PM out of nowhere, which was a little unexpected to say the least.

You have to pay for that kind stuff nowadays. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

Reason being, I was sent a picture of said foot tonight by PM out of nowhere, which was a little unexpected to say the least.

There seems to be a picture of one of your feet in plaster every year on this forum. I only stick around on here as I am not prepared to pay for that kind of stuff.

30 minutes ago, David said:

Well just throught show you but I caught empty button by accident.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

At least people would get used to it then because rail seats I do understand I think you can push them back down again.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it was one or the other.

For games that don't allow standing, the seats will be down, and usable, and everyone will be told to sit down, pretty much as it is now.  (Not sure if they are locked in the down position, or can still flip up, as ours do now.  I think they can? ?‍♂️.

For games where standing is allowed, and in the sections that get designated as standing areas for that game, the seats get locked back/up.  There is no option to sit when you fancy it/at half time/when you need a rest.  It effectively becomes like an old terrace, but with a safety rail between each row.

I repeat... I could be wrong! ?‍♂️ 

34 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it was one or the other.

For games that don't allow standing, the seats will be down, and usable, and everyone will be told to sit down, pretty much as it is now.  (Not sure if they are locked in the down position, or can still flip up, as ours do now.  I think they can? ?‍♂️.

For games where standing is allowed, and in the sections that get designated as standing areas for that game, the seats get locked back/up.  There is no option to sit when you fancy it/at half time/when you need a rest.  It effectively becomes like an old terrace, but with a safety rail between each row.

I repeat... I could be wrong! ?‍♂️ 

Based on the seats  we had at Anfield, you could choose to sit or stand, but I guess the design might be different elsewhere.  Also the away section at Liverpool was sold as seats, so maybe they have to be locked to be strictly safe standing, but I could be wrong also!

System is currently allowing me to click the blue buy button but not allowing me to purchase tickets for Cheltenham .

I think I have to wait until next week but am surprised the buy button isn’t greyed out 

Edited by Anag Ram
Mistake

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

System is currently allowing me to click the blue buy button but not allowing me to purchase tickets for Cheltenham .

I think I have to wait until next week but am surprised the buy button isn’t greyed out 

I had the same experience. I thought i'd snuck through the system for a minute. Loads of tickets left though which is good. 

871 tickets left

Edited by sage

30 minutes ago, sage said:

I had the same experience. I thought i'd snuck through the system for a minute. Loads of tickets left though which is good. 

871 tickets left

I've bought ours about 30 minutes ago, think the IT was a bit screwed as it let me choose seats, but kept bitching about exceeded our allowed quantities.

Then it suddenly started working correctly and I was able to continue to the checkout.