Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

19 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

My Ipswich ticket arrived this morning. Restricted view but i have consoled myself in the knowledge that my cheap as chips evening rider train ticket came with a free 1st class upgrade, so i will have at-seat service and antimacassars

Its the finer things in life that count......?

Maybe Ill see some fellow forum folk there, but i literally had to squeeze in the trip so will only be getting to Ipswich at 7.20 and have to be back on 10.30 train?

Its an easy 5 or 10 minute stroll to the ground from the train station so you should be OK with it being an 8pm KO. 

For those travelling by car it could be difficult getting into Ipswich as its going to be a healthy 27k+ crowd. 

There's a small town called Stowmarket just off the A14 and it's about 20 minutes train ride away from Ipswich and will save you battling through Ipswich looking for a car park in the dark. 

It would obviously add to the travel cost but may save you some time if you're on the drag. The pub for away fans is opposite the train station if you have time for a few ?

18 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So in roughly one and a half days we have sold 3,899 tickets to members for the Liverpool game.

Anyone collecting there tickets from the ticket office, I ordered mine as soon as they went on sale yesterday and then called in the ticket office before the match last night on the off chance that they would be ready for collection but they said it would be at least two or three days before they would be ready.

23 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

..... so will only be getting to Ipswich at 7.20 and have to be back on 10.30 train

You sure about that? I think this is the last train (or are you not going back to Derby?):

image.png.4ef76e0ef832b34b39bf954f97bb1192.png

Edited by admira