New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Looking at the team you can see where we are short.

Clearly right back is a priority. Need an experienced one there now we have the young lad from City.

Forsyth must be staying or he wouldn't be messing around playing friendlies for us.

And we need another couple of wingers for me. So I think it'll be a GK, RB, LB (Forsyth), RW, LW. 

I would add another striker to that too

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Looking at the team you can see where we are short.

Clearly right back is a priority. Need an experienced one there now we have the young lad from City.

Forsyth must be staying or he wouldn't be messing around playing friendlies for us.

And we need another couple of wingers for me. So I think it'll be a GK, RB, LB (Forsyth), RW, LW. 

R/LW depends on where we plan to play Sibley, Knight and Hourihane. Definitely two players needed in the CM/AM/W area. Bird, Smith, Tommo and another for the CM spots Hourihane, Knight, Sibley, Mendez-Laing, Barkhuizen and another for the AM/W positions.

Or two wingers if Hourihane or Knight will be starting alongside Bird.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

I would add another striker to that too

It'll be Stretton...

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

R/LW depends on where we plan to play Sibley, Knight and Hourihane. Definitely two players needed in the CM/AM/W area. Bird, Smith, Tommo and another for the CM spots Hourihane, Knight, Sibley, Mendez-Laing, Barkhuizen and another for the AM/W positions.

Or two wingers if Hourihane or Knight will be starting alongside Bird.

It'll be Stretton...

Need another, probably a loan….

We dont need anymore. A squad of 22 which includes a few youngsters and an ability to use some players in a variety of positions (Sibley, Knight, McGoldrick, young lad from Brighton.

What I like is that we have a squad which offers bite in midfield as well as guile. We also have out and out wideman but also those who can tuck in.

Very very pleased. All we need imo is Forsyth to sign on as we do need LB Cover

A 1st choice gk,rb,lb,rw,lw and possibly Stephens or McDonald simply because we need cover for injuries and I thought last season very inexperienced on bench was our undoing(I know we couldnt help it),but I just think more is better than less in this instance also we can name 9 subs now aswell.???

16 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

We dont need anymore. A squad of 22 which includes a few youngsters and an ability to use some players in a variety of positions (Sibley, Knight, McGoldrick, young lad from Brighton.

What I like is that we have a squad which offers bite in midfield as well as guile. We also have out and out wideman but also those who can tuck in.

Very very pleased. All we need imo is Forsyth to sign on as we do need LB Cover

Disagree. If NML or Barkhuizen get injured we don’t have any backup at all. If Collins gets injured we only have Stretton, for example. Now, how many permanents is a different question because some of these can be loans for sure. 

I’ve heard possibly next four signings are Koiki, Forsyth ( wants to get into coaching), Blackman as competition for wildsmith and Kemar Roofe on loan can play wide left or Striker then possibly one more loan from premier league club! 

likely departures are sibley or bielik knight wants to stay 

4 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

I’ve heard possibly next four signings are Koiki, Forsyth ( wants to get into coaching), Blackman as competition for wildsmith and Kemar Roofe on loan can play wide left or Striker then possibly one more loan from premier league club! 

Have you got the same ?☎️ as Big Trav or your own one ???

7 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Have you heard all that from this forum or another source?