Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yeah I bet you're absolutely thrilled to have chosen a third tier club over poor Premier League Forest..

Might swell have gone for Long Eaton FC while you're at it 🍿

Seasons played in each league since the Premier League existed...

Forest: League 1 =3 times; Premier League 7 times (if including the upcoming season)

Derby: League 1 = 2 times (if including the upcoming season); Premier League = 7 times

Both clubs have an awful record in the modern era.

16 hours ago, MarsdenRam said:

My dad was red, so were most lads at school in Long Eaton. But I knew I could never be that way inclined.

Seems to be 50/50 now. See plenty of forest shirts out and about, obviously relishing the fact they finally have a bit of relevance again (and probably deluded, thinking they live in Nottingham), but also see plenty of Derby shirts -- a surprising number out and about at LE Carnival last week. 

16 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Seasons played in each league since the Premier League existed...

Forest: League 1 =3 times; Premier League 7 times (if including the upcoming season)

Derby: League 1 = 2 times (if including the upcoming season); Premier League = 7 times

Both clubs have an awful record in the modern era.

Something tells me this might become a little more swayed in our favour in the coming decade.. 

47 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Something tells me this might become a little more swayed in our favour in the coming decade.. 

You're deluded mate. Forest are hanging on by their fingertips and relegation is inevitable - if not this year then next.

Whereas Warne's Derby are on the up - favourites for automatic promotion, with stable finances and all the requisite infrastructure already in place.

Forest don't even own their own stadium. What they do own is a lot of debt which they will struggle to repay in the Championship.

So don't get cocky - the next decade belongs to the Rams.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

we might end up being rubbish but if your honest your current stay in the premiership is going to be a very limited experience - what’s the target this season 17th ( fourth bottom) the target is hopefully that you will see your team win a grand total 8 or nine games a season - that will get you looking forward to every game? 

5 hours ago, MarsdenRam said:

You're deluded mate. Forest are hanging on by their fingertips and relegation is inevitable - if not this year then next.

Literally you said the same thing last year.. Relegation a certainty.. HMS Piss the League well underway.. 

We'l be fine and I honestly don't see you getting promoted. The likes of the mighty Posh and Barnsley are steps ahead of you I'm afraid. 

34 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Literally you said the same thing last year.. Relegation a certainty.. HMS Piss the League well underway.. 

We'l be fine and I honestly don't see you getting promoted. The likes of the mighty Posh and Barnsley are steps ahead of you I'm afraid. 

Actually, you said it last year and came on here especially to do so on a regular basis.

I think if we don’t beat Southampton it’s realistically over. 

Love Cooper and want him in charge next season whatever happens, he does however have to take a lot of the blame for yesterdays collapse. Some of the game management and substitutions haven’t been up to the mark.

Ayew is another one of those dreadful January signings that have sunk our season. I just see what he brings over Surridge who’s always been an excellent player for NFFC. 

11 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Actually, you said it last year and came on here especially to do so on a regular basis.

I think if we don’t beat Southampton it’s realistically over. 

Love Cooper and want him in charge next season whatever happens, he does however have to take a lot of the blame for yesterdays collapse. Some of the game management and substitutions haven’t been up to the mark.

Ayew is another one of those dreadful January signings that have sunk our season. I just see what he brings over Surridge who’s always been an excellent player for NFFC. 

Nothing here is incorrect. If we hadn't beaten Southampton our chances to stay up would have been slim.. Ayew was dreadful and some of SC game management could be called into question, occasionally. 

Good job we did beat them though, eh? 

Edited by Red_Dawn

I rarely visit this thread, but when I do @Red_Dawn always seems to be lurking about.

It's almost like he has no friends.

Anyway, I always love to share this with the followers of the second team in Nottingham when they get all uppity.

Even in League One we'd be getting higher attendances then these clowns in the Championship.

Derby:Foerst averages.jpg

Edited by Bob The Badger

On 15/07/2023 at 21:12, alram said:

not sure we are in a position to laugh at pricing considering i pay the same amount of money for my season ticket in league one as my work collegue does to watch forest in the premiership

Hi Alram, i had a quick look at this, their cheapest adult st is same price as our most expensive st, our cheaper seats are much cheaper than theirs, as you would expect for league one against Premier league.  

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

I rarely visit this thread, but when I do @Red_Dawn always seems to be lurking about.

It's almost like he has no friends.

We've got to be gentle with him, he's still nervous about coming out, fears the rejection of his family, his community, but one day, he'll realise his life will be so much better once he embraces his true self as a Derby fan.

Put the wings record away Dawnie and belt out the refrain "your life is a sham, until you can say, I am what I am!"

Come to the light, there's nothing to fear. A life of happiness, fun, and of course, the endless hilarity of notts forest from a DCFC perspective. The red stain can be washed clean.

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We've got to be gentle with him, he's still nervous about coming out, fears the rejection of his family, his community, but one day, he'll realise his life will be so much better once he embraces his true self as a Derby fan.

Put the wings record away Dawnie and belt out the refrain "your life is a sham, until you can say, I am what I am!"

Come to the light, there's nothing to fear. A life of happiness, fun, and of course, the endless hilarity of notts forest from a DCFC perspective. The red stain can be washed clean.

Inspired Blues Brothers GIF

13 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

When in doubt, break out the attendances lads 😆 

That's a much better of measuring team success than considering the two divisions between us.. 

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

To be pedantic, attendances would be measuring fan engagement and turnout rather than 'team success'. Yes you have bragging rights on the field currently, but when clubs are referred to as 'big' or not, that's usually referring to support- which you could say we've always had the better of the two really.

That won't mean two cents to you while you're in the PL (rightly so), but the data does heavily suggest we're the bigger club, when compared 🤷‍♂️