Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Looking at fixtures you would expect the final spot will be between Forest, Leeds and Everton (who have been playing well and got the result today I’ve been expecting for a couple of weeks). You would expect Forest will still need a atleast 1 point from Chelsea (a), Arsenal (h) and Palace (a) to confirm it. Considering where their points have come from I would have thought they would have preferred if there was two games at home and one away.

There will be a couple of more twists yet I expect.

Can’t believe some thinking Forest are safe after that. If they didn’t win tonight they would’ve been down with remaining fixtures. They’ve given themselves a chance but given their s*** goal difference they need 2 points. Everton have best run in despite having to play City, they’ll be fine. Leicester looking at their remaining fixtures - I think they’re gone. So for me it’s between Forest and Leeds for the final spot and it will go to the last day. Though given the results today wouldn’t be surprised if they go and smash Chelsea 3-0 to be safe!! 🤣

If it isn’t Forest, then Leeds and Leicester to go down while not the ideal scenario still ain’t bad. 

Soton are clearly gone but there are still 4 teams in the mire. Forest are top of that mini league but far from safe. Chelsea are pants but at Stamford Bridge might have too much for Forest. Then it's Arsenal at the City Ground and that should be an Arsenal win. There best chance of points on paper comes at Selhurst Park but does it. Forest like to counter attack at pace but Palace like to sit back too. Besides, I think they said on commentary that Forest had only won once away this season.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Always going to win this one.  Saints had too win so they probably left gaps the size of a Greek war profiteers arse at 1-0.  3 to go.  Expect it may be as you were with 2 to go.

Forest will be fine, unfortunately.

Beating both Brighton and Southampton will have done their confidence wonders.

With their three games left, normally you would say if their opponents play to their potential, it’s three losses for Forest.

But they only need one surprise result now, even a singular point might be enough, so they should be feeling very confident.

It might not have been £170 million well spent. They’ll probably get rid of 70-80% of this year’s signings. But the signings that have worked out have really stepped up in their hour of need.

I said it before, but didn’t really believe it then. But I genuinely think that’s their last point now. They were always going to win that game, and they made hard work of it. Chelsea have finally worked out how to score, and Forest can’t score, let alone win away. So they’ll get battered there, and it will all be doom and gloom again. There only chance of points are at home, but arsenal aren’t going to give them a sniff. Palace is the easiest game on paper, but it’s not that easy, palace aren’t crap. Tigress are terrible away, and I can’t see that changing even if palace are on the beach. If it comes down to them needing a point at palace on the last day, it’ll be very squeaky bum time for them. 

Forest got a great point at Brighton so a point at Palace won’t be beyond them. They beat Liverpool at home and drew with Man City… jiggle my jugs and call me Julie but fair play to them… no other team around them like Leicester and Leeds have achieved that so I think they just about deserve to stay up.

4 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Forest got a great point at Brighton so a point at Palace won’t be beyond them. They beat Liverpool at home and drew with Man City… jiggle my jugs and call me Julie but fair play to them… no other team around them like Leicester and Leeds have achieved that so I think they just about deserve to stay up.

Oh crap…. Leeds won away at Liverpool.

Cheers Julie