Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Woods 15 million transfer triggered by 3 starts- was it worth the bother -on a massive 1 year deal on 4.2 million in wages.  Chuck in over 2 million in wages and agent fees for this season as well.  Money well spent that 21 million. 

...Apparently there was a loan fee on top to add in . Dear god

Chris Wood is apparently the only player who's surname is also his nickname. 

I think Forest have an unfair advantage over everybody else.

Their fans behind either goal are so ugly it’s putting the opposition players off their shots.

I can’t see any other explanation as to why the opposition regularly dominate games against them but miss sitter after sitter.

Haaland scores in his sleep. But with his eyes open and those ugly Forest mugs behind the goal, he can’t hit the target with an open goal from 3 yards out.

29 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Their fans behind either goal are so ugly it’s putting the opposition players off their shots.

I can’t see any other explanation as to why the opposition regularly dominate games against them but miss sitter after sitter.

Haaland scores in his sleep. But with his eyes open and those ugly Forest mugs behind the goal, he can’t hit the target with an open goal from 3 yards out.

You might be correct especially when you see the misses Haaland had today 

51 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I could have the wrong fella but weren't you happy they went up. On another point Haaland and Cooper are separated at birth when it comes to looks .  After finding out they're long lost brothers I expect a scanners style face off at full time. 

16 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Woods 15 million transfer triggered by 3 starts- was it worth the bother -on a massive 1 year deal on 4.2 million in wages.  Chuck in over 2 million in wages and agent fees for this season as well.  Money well spent that 21 million. 

...Apparently there was a loan fee on top to add in . Dear god

Evangelo's 'strategic business partners' must be delighted though...

image.thumb.png.c2fcdf9e2bc378cafba51d038c3b6464.png

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

tenor (28).gif

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I could have the wrong fella but weren't you happy they went up. On another point Haaland and Cooper are separated at birth when it comes to looks .  After finding out they're long lost brothers I expect a scanners style face off at full time. 

I was. It doesn’t affect Derby at all and Huddersfield would have been an awful addition.

But I was more looking forward to them getting battered every week.

When they lost to Leicester 4-0 and Benitez was rumored to be taking over, I thought it was hilarious after spending some £200m.

But since then they have had so much luck it’s unbelievable. They have still only been the better side in about 2 games this season (incidentally one of those was Chelsea at home), yet they somehow have 25 points.

If the opposition aren’t missing penalties against them, they are fluffing easy chances. It’s not even a case of Henderson or Navas pulling off worldies, it’s the opposition missing the sort of chances Connor Sammon would take with his eyes closed.

Edited by Bris Vegas

4 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I was. It doesn’t affect Derby at all and Huddersfield would have been an awful addition.

But I was more looking forward to them getting battered every week.

When they lost to Leicester 4-0 and Benitez was rumored to be taking over, I thought it was hilarious after spending some £200m.

But since then they have had so much luck it’s unbelievable. They have still only been the better side in about 2 games this season (incidentally one of those was Chelsea at home), yet they somehow have 25 points.

If the opposition aren’t missing penalties against them, they are fluffing easy chances. It’s not even a case of Henderson or Navas pulling off worldies, it’s the opposition missing the sort of chances Connor Sammon would take with his eyes closed.

Can’t keep going. Their time will come. They’ve got the Dyche s******** to deal with next week.

Thing is though Leeds just continue to shoot themselves in the foot. Forest have Everton Wolves Southampton at home, fluke 1-0s in those 3 games and they’ve just about done it. I’ve been saying Forest will be relegated because they can’t keep being so s*** and winning and because of my Derby blinkers, but if you were to pick one at the moment to go down you have to say Leeds.

5 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

How can spending 200 million and still fighting relegation be classed as doing a good job ?

200 million is nothing in Premier League terms, to be totally honest.

200 mill amounts to about 5 or 6 players of Prem calibre in today's market. Given that Forest were bottom of the Championship when Cooper took over, and upon promotion had 5 or 6 of their first-11 return to their parent clubs from loan, I think that splashing that amount of cash was always an inevitability if they wanted to have even the slightest hope of staying up.

It's all relative.

I think that the volume of signings is far more of an eyebrow raiser than the value of them, personally.

As much as it pains me, I think that Cooper is doing very well indeed over there... though they're certainly not out of the woods yet. 

Steve Cooper has done an unbelievable job tbf. Not manager of the season, but he’s not that far down the rankings (probably Arteta and Silva ahead of him). Kept Forest up comfortably despite the ridiculous scattergun recruitment.

Just galls me even more that he was all set to join here before Morris vetoed it. What a moron. 

29 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Steve Cooper has done an unbelievable job tbf. Not manager of the season, but he’s not that far down the rankings (probably Arteta and Silva ahead of him). Kept Forest up comfortably despite the ridiculous scattergun recruitment.

Just galls me even more that he was all set to join here before Morris vetoed it. What a moron. 

Their away form is awful and they only picked up decent home wins due to poor finishing by the opposition. If that points to doing a good job they I don’t agree.

52 minutes ago, GadFly said:

200 mill amounts to about 5 or 6 players of Prem calibre in today's market. Given that Forest were bottom of the Championship when Cooper took over, and upon promotion had 5 or 6 of their first-11 return to their parent clubs from loan, I think that splashing that amount of cash was always an inevitability if they wanted to have even the slightest hope of staying up.

It's all relative.

I think that the volume of signings is far more of an eyebrow raiser than the value of them, personally.

As much as it pains me, I think that Cooper is doing very well indeed over there... though they're certainly not out of the woods yet. 

£200 mill in one season is a hell of a lot even by Premier League standards. Only some of the biggest teams, usually backed by petro nations, are spending that kind of money. For a small club like the gumps its completely unsustainable.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

When was this?

1 hour ago, GadFly said:

It's all relative.

He had a large squad at his disposal when he took over - they were in a false position when you compare it to the rest of the division - and then he was backed with expensive loan signings, free transfers of recent PL players and cash purchases like Surridge. In the end, it took a fluke goal at Wembley to get them promoted. And then he's been backed with a level of spending unprecedented amongst newly promoted clubs - check out the figures for yourself. A nomination for Manager of the Season is laughable.