Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Not that again. Had it been the other way round and a real life Ram was used as the profile picture, no problem. I used Broccoli, don’t see what the issue was and no way was it ever said for a whole season. You lot started adding all kinds of nonsense into the mix when it wasn’t even made on here! 

43 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Why bother. He welched last time, as you all know.

No reason he'd honour it this time. 

But with those odds? Why he could win all sorts of compromising photos of you Dawnie! Probably a special photo shoot if you lose, posing in glamour photos with various ram/DCFC props.

Obviously, the stake on David's side would be less, just a pose with a tree or something?

1 hour ago, David said:

Not that again. Had it been the other way round and a real life Ram was used as the profile picture, no problem. I used Broccoli, don’t see what the issue was and no way was it ever said for a whole season. You lot started adding all kinds of nonsense into the mix when it wasn’t even made on here! 

dragontan.gif

2 hours ago, David said:

Dawnie has had blue balls for your forest avatar for years now. He tries and tries tries but can't can't finish without it.

I find Forest’s approach reckless. Just like Aston Villa, QPR and Boro before them.

Unfortunately, of all the reckless spenders, all of those clubs managed to fluke a promotion or stay up by the skin of their teeth to get out of it.

Derby appear to the the only ones who have suffered as a result of their reckless spending.

55 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Derby appear to the the only ones who have suffered as a result of their reckless spending.

Plenty of teams have suffered as a result of reckless spending -plenty of them are still in league one.

3 hours ago, GenBr said:

Plenty of teams have suffered as a result of reckless spending -plenty of them are still in league one.

Who? I don’t recall Bolton, Ipswich, Charlton or Sheffield Wednesday gambling future PL money while they were in the Championship.

Forest are gambling three year’s worth of PL money in one season. It’s working for them. But it’s still a gamble. I mean, if they go down, they would have to be promoted almost immediately (like Aston Villa or QPR) or they will be destroyed.

But it seems of all the clubs who have gambled recklessly, Derby are the only ones who haven’t been rewarded for it.

30 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Who? I don’t recall Bolton, Ipswich, Charlton or Sheffield Wednesday gambling future PL money while they were in the Championship.

Forest are gambling three year’s worth of PL money in one season. It’s working for them. But it’s still a gamble. I mean, if they go down, they would have to be promoted almost immediately (like Aston Villa or QPR) or they will be destroyed.

But it seems of all the clubs who have gambled recklessly, Derby are the only ones who haven’t been rewarded for it.

It does seem a monumental reckless gamble but fair play to the owners for trying but if the money wasn’t tainted it would be feel better maybe. Fulham and the dogs have certainly got the likes of Everton, Southampton and West Ham very worried which is rather funny. 
if they do go down - oh Dear but obviously they would have won the league by November in their eyes even the ones with three of them 

20 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

You said Derby are the only one who appear to have suffered from reckless spending, which is patently not true no matter how you have tried to twist it in your response.

Portsmouth and Bolton both almost ceased to exist because of reckless spending as did Leeds. Sheff Wed almost did exactly the same as us and now find themselves in league 1. Reading were also deducted points for reckless spending. 

Stop with the woe is me stuff