Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

6 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

So, are you as happy to have away fans as home ones? Or do you more rigorously vet/watch away fans?

I must have been in 25+ sports forums since my first LA RAms one in 1997. More than half were for one team. Most didn't allow opposition fans at all and would have screening questions like yours, but those that did carefully vetted them. 

And fwiw, I have no issue with you letting in away fans because it's your board, and for the most part, I ignore them anyway.

This all goes back to Dawn whining because somebody pushed back on him.

It's like standing in the away end and bursting into tears when you have abuse hurled at you.

WTF did you expect?

Having said that, if @Comrade 86 hurls a brick at Dawn, I'll definitely think he's gone too far.

I'm happy for away fans to come on the forum as long as they are respectful which in general Red Dawn is.

We have some which identify themselves as trolls from the off in the main Derby County board and shown the door.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Interesting sponsorship announcement from Forest today - a sports betting company that doesn't have a functioning website. 

Nothing dodgy about that, obviously. No doubt the big Greek's ''shipping'' business has large ties in Asia so it's one that makes sense.

And quotes from a CMO that doesn't exist:

You would never see us getting tricked into making deals with parties that aren't what they claim to be.

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Interesting sponsorship announcement from Forest today - a sports betting company that doesn't have a functioning website. 

Nothing dodgy about that, obviously. No doubt the big Greek's ''shipping'' business has large ties in Asia so it's one that makes sense.

Oh, I think that there are quite a few large Thais in Asia, but a lot of smaller ones as well.

19 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

More interesting is the noise coming from Wales

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/david-harry-kane-nottingham-forest-rob-page-wales-b2401853.html

Looks like he’s getting his own back from the spat in March. Nice to see the gumps getting a bit of similar medicine to us last year.

To be honest, if Spurs do spend £50m on him, it'll be Forest that are laughing. I don't think Johnson's a bad player, but you'd have to be insane to even contemplate paying £50m for him.

1 hour ago, JfR said:

To be honest, if Spurs do spend £50m on him, it'll be Forest that are laughing. I don't think Johnson's a bad player, but you'd have to be insane to even contemplate paying £50m for him.

Very true, such is transfer fees in the Prem. Think a few here blinked about Gibbs White. Just crazy money at the moment.

3 hours ago, JfR said:

Agreed. I’m not sure what Spurs are seeing to be honest - I think he’s a very good player running on to the ball in open space, but he lacks the technical ability to run with the ball at players. 33 successful dribbles last season in 88 attempts is poor. He is a good finisher, but also easily marked out of games. He’s an inside forward, not a winger, doesn’t really create too much. It’s an odd one IMO. 

I can see it going a similar way to Djed Spence.