Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

They went for at least 3 alternatives to manage them this season and even if they stay up ( which they are looking like they will) they will still replace Cooper it’s just that the Red Dogs can’t see it happening 

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Arsenal losing any chance of now catching City must give Florist a boost when they meet next weekend. The Gunners will be totally demoralised and I can see Arteta giving 2 or 3 of the fringe players a game.

Fortunately Arsenal play before City, so they still have something to play for.

But they are probably feeling flat right now.

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well he did say he wasn’t a football fan.  It’s funny how he mentioned the lowest points score and Robbie Savage…. Doesn’t this mean a timing error?

6 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Please remind us all, How much were Chelsea bought for?, How much have they spent on transfers this season?, How many managers/interim managers have they had this season?, Last 9 games W1 D2 L7 including 2 Madrid games, Currently 11th in the EPL...You're just A Sh!t Millwall 

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I don’t understand. It says he paid a fortune for his ticket but according to you everyone got one free with a mobile phone?! To be fair it wasn’t a great season, even Lee Morris would have improved that team. I can’t recall what he was up to that season though. 

11 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Lingard, the gift that keeps giving. Rashford must have done one of his school dinner visits too, and come home with some 7 year old’s coat.

IMG_0609.jpeg

To be fair that is one we got drastically wrong this season. I was defending him earlier in the year but he has been a glorified (and heavily paid) cheerleader for 2/3s of the season. 

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

To be fair that is one we got drastically wrong this season. I was defending him earlier in the year but he has been a glorified (and heavily paid) cheerleader for 2/3s of the season. 

I wonder what his next move will be. Can't see too many Prem sides queueing up to take him on and there is definitely a point at which you conclude that a player is just a bit of a cockwomble. He's 31 this year and and players of his type are not going to get any better at that age and just seems to be disappearing up his own arse. A desperate Championship side hoping to rekindle the 'Glory days' ? Thing is, which team is he going to improve that would actually be a move that he'd want ?

In terms of the last couple of games. Reckon you've done enough now RD ? Leicester looked like they'd given up the other night and I can't see them getting anything at Newcastle and I reckon they're gone - looked like some of them were mentally clearing their lockers. Leeds still in with a shout I suppose. Another point to be sure perhaps?

2 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I wonder what his next move will be. Can't see too many Prem sides queueing up to take him on and there is definitely a point at which you conclude that a player is just a bit of a cockwomble. He's 31 this year and and players of his type are not going to get any better at that age and just seems to be disappearing up his own arse. A desperate Championship side hoping to rekindle the 'Glory days' ? Thing is, which team is he going to improve that would actually be a move that he'd want ?

In terms of the last couple of games. Reckon you've done enough now RD ? Leicester looked like they'd given up the other night and I can't see them getting anything at Newcastle and I reckon they're gone - looked like some of them were mentally clearing their lockers. Leeds still in with a shout I suppose. Another point to be sure perhaps?

He screams MLS.

12 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Lingard, the gift that keeps giving. Rashford must have done one of his school dinner visits too, and come home with some 7 year old’s coat.

IMG_0609.jpeg

I wouldn't mind, but he's probably paid thousands of pounds for an outfit that looks like he's been rummaging through the discount bins at sports direct.

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Haven’t posted in here for a long time as my own little protest to the summary banning of @eezetiger.   Can’t say I am glad your mob look like they are surviving, and I still live in hope of another last day of the season implosion. But all the same, for a Red Dog I’ve again enjoyed your contribution for the season, and am glad you haven’t done quite enough to fall foul of the powers that be. 

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

We warned you about him - when we took him on we went from winning every week 2-0 3-0 with ward and Russell playing to drawing 3-3 and 4-4 with Ince and that overpaid limited can’t be bothered type playing for us which cost us promotion probably.

Anyway and in fairness to your manager he very quickly noticed that he does very little and contributes even less apart from embarrassment so well done to him for that - we were forced to select him due to the loan restrictions.

15 hours ago, i-Ram said:

IMG_0609.jpeg

200.gif seriously what a pair