Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

34 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

First win in a third of a season and not doomed.  That league is very poor.  Southampton and Everton don't have enough for me so a 3 team league it is, thanks to Brighton s******* the bed as I expected after Sunday.

Not as poor as last season when Norwich and Watford were basically down by this point.

They were terrible, I mean not '11 points terrible' like you lot but still pretty bad.

Just now, scout's dad said:

Premier League Football GIF by DAZN

Calm down, calm down if the Toffees beat the Toon tomorrow night, Forest will be back down where they belong 

Nah.  Everton are uber s****.  If Forest don't go I'll take some pleasure in them going.  The fallout of gloom will be quite phenomenal.  They were one of the 'BIG 5 that will never go down' that started this shitshow of breakaway talks years ago.  Reap what you sow bell ends. 

21 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Not as poor as last season when Norwich and Watford were basically down by this point.

They were terrible, I mean not '11 points terrible' like you lot but still pretty bad.

This season is worse than last season.

Last season you had two awful teams but then Burnley, Leeds and Everton finished on higher points.

This season you have likely 6 sides that won’t beat 17th position’s points total of last season.

Many expected Bournemouth and Forest to be last season’s Watford and Norwich.

With both sitting outside the bottom 3 right now says a lot about the teams currently in the bottom 3.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You can't support Derby mate.  The other week you had history with Man Utd and couldn't bear them beating Forest.  Now your defending what clearly was never a penalty.  

We will have to agree to disagree on the penalty. As for my supporter status, I have been a Ram season ticket holder in 40 of the last 42 seasons and am currently sitting (cough, cough) in the South Stand.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nah.  Everton are uber s****.  If Forest don't go I'll take some pleasure in them going.  The fallout of gloom will be quite phenomenal.  They were one of the 'BIG 5 that will never go down' that started this shitshow of breakaway talks years ago.  Reap what you sow bell ends. 

Started already.  What a fanbase

They have a thread on their forum just opened.  Which Premier League team will they support when they go down. 

Arsenal/Aston Villa/Brighton

Votes: 25.0%

Brentford/Burnley/Bournemouth

Votes: 25.0%

Chelsea/Crystal Palace/Fulham

Votes: 00.0%

Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City

Votes: 33.5%

Newcastle/Spurs

Votes: 00.0%

Wolves/West Ham

Votes: 12.5%

The forum moderators opinion

I’ll have to switch to peterboro as local team and there’s an outside chance they’ll be in same league next season so might get to a couple of Everton games still

Realistically I’ve renewed. Just hope there is the same clamour for tickets on resale for when I can’t be arsed (most weeks). As for aways. I’d like to keep me credits up, but spending £45 a time on Bristol city, Rotherham, Luton and millwall can get to f***

They don't seem to have included the teams around them as s**** as they are. 

What other team would want them more to the point.  

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

Said a couple of weeks back there there's more twists and turns to come. Home games were always going to be vital to give them a chance and fair play they've secured a win but the situation is still on a knife edge. They have Brentford away then two huge season defining games. Home to Southampton (surely an absolute must-win) and then away at the completely hapless Chelsea. After that it's home to Arsenal. A few weeks back that would be an opportunity for a battering but now who knows, they've no win in 4.

From a Forest perspective this is definitely very do-able. 2 wins from last 5 and I reckon that might be enough. Southampton and Everton look to be in big trouble and are in no kind of form. Leicester got a win last time out but otherwise looking shaky. Leicester home to Everton next and Leeds away at Bournemouth. Surely two massive games.

Things look like they are probably  done and dusted at the top as Arsenal seem to have imploded, so its all about European places and the battle to avoid the drop. It's actually pretty entertaining.

not sure where this theory that this is a terrible premier league, maybe because Forest are in it and that’s what we want to believe but I watch a lot of pl football and it’s probably the strongest league ever. look at the players teams near the bottom have, anybody can beat anybody and that’s just not the case in previous seasons

Edited by alram

18 minutes ago, alram said:

not sure where this theory that this is a terrible premier league, maybe because Forest are in it and that’s what we want to believe but I watch a lot of pl football and it’s probably the strongest league ever. look at the players teams near the bottom have, anybody can beat anybody and that’s just not the case in previous seasons

Spot on. Toughest it's been in years with nobody properly falling away.

Also, it's been a long time since you were there so it's probably changed quite a bit but the difference in level is huge. Even the bottom teams are decent and have good players costing tens of millions. You don't realise how much higher the standard is until you watch it up close. The speed of play and movement of the players is unbelievable at times and any mistakes gey punished.

You probably noticed a similar drop off in quality when you went down to the 3rd division. 

4 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Also, it's been a long time since you were there so it's probably changed quite a bit but the difference in level is huge. Even the bottom teams are decent and have good players costing tens of millions. You don't realise how much higher the standard is until you watch it up close. The speed of play and movement of the players is unbelievable at times and any mistakes gey punished.

You probably noticed a similar drop off in quality when you went down to the 3rd division. 

When you start losing once more, can we expect you to disappear up your own orifice again, like last time?

You really are a sad specimen of Nottingham folk.

31 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Yes I’ve noticed the quality of the own goals and deflections are much higher than they used to be in the Premier League.

1 hour ago, alram said:

I'm not so sure about that. Newcastle are third on 59 points currently; when we went down Arsenal in 3rd finished on 83. None of the bottom 3 look even close to securing a point per game on average either. Apart from the top 2, it looks like a much of a muchness which doesn't necessarily indicate the division's strength. Just from watching the odd game live and highlights I wouldn't be calling this the strongest division in years, and we can perhaps also see that in relation to the European results. The year we went down man Utd and Chelsea battled it out to be kings of Europe now it's just Man City with Arsenal being knocked out in the quarters of the UEFA Cup.. it hardly screams vintage. 

I'd say this is quite a weak but entertaining division. Most teams can beat each other with the exception of Man City and until the last 4 games Arsenal looking really difficult to beat. Whatever happens this season, I think next season Forest are absolutely screwed. If they stay up they'll be stuck pretty much with the squad they have unless they commit to a mass sell-off. They'll be making huge losses and be stuck with a ton of wages few others will want to take on. Even if they scrape to survival this year, does anyone really think they'll be any better next year? If they go down unless they spring back up immediately it smells like financial armageddon. 

1 hour ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Tired Insidethefactory GIF by BBC