Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Amazing win by Bournemouth today. That is 5 wins in their last 9 games, and they were very close to taking points at Arsenal too.

I think they only need another 4 points to be safe. Wolves one more win away.

Forest, Everton and Leicester won’t reach 36 points.

Everton have some horrible fixtures left and their away form is terrible. 

It will be between Leicester, Forest, Everton and Leeds for two spots now. Southampton are gone.

32 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Amazing win by Bournemouth today. That is 5 wins in their last 9 games, and they were very close to taking points at Arsenal too.

I think they only need another 4 points to be safe. Wolves one more win away.

Forest, Everton and Leicester won’t reach 36 points.

Everton have some horrible fixtures left and their away form is terrible. 

It will be between Leicester, Forest, Everton and Leeds for two spots now. Southampton are gone.

There is a bit of a separation forming I think. The 4 at the bottom are in danger of being cut adrift, and then it’s a crap shoot for which one gets safe. Southampton could still give themselves a chance if they beat forest, but that really is there all or nothing game. If they can’t win that one, they deserve what’s coming to them. 

it would be really bizarre if all three promoted clubs managed to survive. Shows how weirdly crap some do the teams have been this season, that Forest, the play off winners who didn’t even finish 4th, and were worse than Huddersfield over the course of a season can give them a run for their money and aren’t dead and buried at this stage.

Just out luck that during our season the premier league was about as strong as it’s ever been. 

2 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

3FCC408A-F83A-4D9C-BFE2-029406A4E579.jpeg

When was the last time you beat us at any level? Seems like decades ago.

Yeah, all those draws are hard to live with….