Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

18 hours ago, Rev said:

God this thread misses Stoners and Tigger, at least they were sometimes amusing.

Even @Red_Dawn can't be arsed much anymore!

Let's be honest the last few years has killed the rivalry a bit.

You haven't beaten us since God was a lad and have fallen into the depths of basically park football whilst we get promoted to the top league in world football. 

It's a bit of a non-contest in the banter stakes as a result and from a Forest perspective feels a little bit like a year 11 picking on a little year 7. So I'm guessing out of pity or pure apathy many reds have left you alone.

9 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

You haven't beaten us since God was a lad and have fallen into the depths of basically park football whilst we get promoted to the top league in world football. 

It's a bit of a non-contest in the banter stakes as a result and from a Forest perspective feels a little bit like a year 11 picking on a little year 7. So I'm guessing out of pity or pure apathy many reds have left you alone.

And how we wish that you were one of them!

19 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

And yet here you are.

42 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

You haven't beaten us since God was a lad 

Yep God never liked those who thought they were bigger

david-goliath.gif    😁          tenor.gif?itemid=11174641 y

6 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1g3Co6zoybnEY68YAoiq

6 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Sarcastic GIF

7 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

I seriously can't understand how you can say that it's a non event in the banter stakes when you pay a Tik Tok star £200 grand a week to sit on his arse whilst at the same time you try and recover his wages by shafting your youth season ticket holders with price rises of 300% plus.

If that doesn't warrant a pee take just in itself then you are absolutely deluded. 

8 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

And how we wish that you were one of them!

8 hours ago, Foreveram said:

And yet here you are.

7 hours ago, The Last Post said:

Yep God never liked those who thought they were bigger

david-goliath.gif    😁          tenor.gif?itemid=11174641 y

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1g3Co6zoybnEY68YAoiq

1 hour ago, scout's dad said:

Sarcastic GIF

Point proven. 

Just weak responses, sort of illustrates where we're at as clubs.

8 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

44125B53-9971-4704-B04D-426A500C72A3.jpeg