Who’s having a season ticket for the 2022/23 season

Who’s renewing their season ticket for 2022/23  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, bllymnt said:

I fully intend on buying one for me and my 6 year old, but if he gets bored or doesn't want to go is there anything stopping me taking a friend/family member in his place? 

Not trying to get an adult in on the cheap btw lol. Fully hope he takes too it as he has on the 3 games he’s attended so far, but if he doesn’t then its better than an empty seat?

Can’t speak for the last 3 or 4 seasons, but prior to that, I used to do precisely that. 
Upgrade to an adult, but paying the adult ST pro-rata rate, so cheaper than the general match day ticket. They cottoned on to that, and went through a phase of only allowing it to be done 4 times a season. 
No idea if it’s still a thing. 

Just remembered… I started by just taking an adult using the kids ticket, but they clamped down on that, even to the point of making an official announcement that it was forbidden, and the threat of having both the ST’s cancelled. (This was when it was a free u12 ticket with a paying accompanying adult).

All about 4 to 7 seasons ago. 

13 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

My wife has said that I can have one as long as I don’t go to a single away game. 
Still waiting for an answer to the ensuing question: “What will happen if I go to Burton?”  
I think it’s 

I think she’s just delivered her answer! RIP. 

46 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I think she’s just delivered her answer! RIP. 

Had to break off cause she walked into the room. 
Let it be known that I’d be deprived of certain things that I enjoy if I fail to tow the line. 

40 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Had to break off cause she walked into the room. 
Let it be known that I’d be deprived of certain things that I enjoy if I fail to tow the line. 

You need to package it up as a nice weekend away… to Fleetwood, Shrewsbury or Morecombe!

That’s what I’ll be banking on!

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Some, yes, others will be no problem. Port Vale holds swillions! 

Plenty of room at Barnsley, Bolton, Charlton, Ipswich  MK Dons, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Sheffield Weds. 

swillions = 4,500? Barnsley 4,700 Bolton 5,000 Charlton 3,000 Ipswich 1,900 MK Dons ( how many do you need) or 8,000 Peterborough 1,800 Plymouth 2,000 Portsmouth 2,000 Sheffield Wednesday 8,000

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Some, yes, others will be no problem. Port Vale holds swillions! 

Plenty of room at Barnsley, Bolton, Charlton, Ipswich  MK Dons, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Sheffield Weds. 

Problem for me is I want to attend grounds I have never been to before out of the list you have posted with plenty of seats I need three of the grounds MK, Pompey and Plymouth.

It shouldn't and probably won't actually make me change my mind when the time actually comes, but the thought of watching us under the stewardship of Mike Ashley, -15 points this coming season and likely League Two football the next turns my stomach, makes me feel so ******* sick that right as of this minute I am having serious doubts about whether I can be bothered with any of it and making me consider binning the whole thing off.

1 hour ago, Coconut's Beard said:

It shouldn't and probably won't actually make me change my mind when the time actually comes, but the thought of watching us under the stewardship of Mike Ashley, -15 points this coming season and likely League Two football the next turns my stomach, makes me feel so ******* sick that right as of this minute I am having serious doubts about whether I can be bothered with any of it and making me consider binning the whole thing off.

It's the hope that kills you, and under Ashley that would be in short supply.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

It's the hope that kills you, and under Ashley that would be in short supply.

Why on earth would he bother buying us if he had no intention of sorting us out and getting us promoted? We've nothing to asset strip. ?

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why on earth would he bother buying us if he had no intention of sorting us out and getting us promoted? We've nothing to asset strip. ?

If he wanted to sort us out he would have put a decent offer in, not get us on the cheap, leave us with no manager and no players plus minus 15 points. If you think that is sorting us out i dispare.