Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

1 minute ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Sorry if it's been asked earlier in the thread but how many STs were sold last season?

I seem to remember crowd of around 16 or 17K for Huddersfield for first game which included away fans and non STs.

There has been some debate but i thought it was around 14k

5 minutes ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Sorry if it's been asked earlier in the thread but how many STs were sold last season?

I seem to remember crowd of around 16 or 17K for Huddersfield for first game which included away fans and non STs.

Season Tickets weren't on sale until October last season. 

First game of the season was purely season ticket holders that hadn't cashed in their refund for the previous season, plus those that were buying on a match day basis with discounts for previously having a season ticket. 

Edited by Ambitious

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I think it will start to stall now DD isn't currently an option.

More people should get out a credit card 0% interest option which is actually better than paying DD as you pay more overall. 

I dont think it will stall mate but still go up till season kicks off.

5 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

More people should get out a credit card 0% interest option which is actually better than paying DD as you pay more overall. 

I was waiting for DD option but renewing today on credit card.  Hopefully most of those waiting for DD can get themselves an  interest free card, there are loads available and as you say it costs absolutely nothing more than the ticket price if its paid off within the interest free period which can be up to two years.  You can set up a direct debit to pay it off over 12 months or however long you want and cut the card up if you wish.

2 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

15k with over a week to go. 

Surely we’re going to be averaging over 23k in league one. If we start well this will get higher and higher. 

Well done DCFC supporters ?? 

I think 25k to 27k most weeks now.

I can't remember who it was, but somebody on here, was insisting we would have an average of only 15,000 attendance this coming season. Our lowest crowd will be over that figure, hopefully closer to 20,000, with an average of low to mid 20s.

35 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I thought the DD option didn't incur additional fees. I bought mine this time round, but last time I used it I can't remember paying anything on top?

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I thought the DD option didn't incur additional fees. I bought mine this time round, but last time I used it I can't remember paying anything on top?

There was an extra fee last year but it was negligible. Maybe an extra £30 or something like that.

49 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I can't remember who it was, but somebody on here, was insisting we would have an average of only 15,000 attendance this coming season. Our lowest crowd will be over that figure, hopefully closer to 20,000, with an average of low to mid 20s.

It was probably OneChop lol