Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

It’s because of them not allowing to open new customer numbers, but obviously they’ve never needed more. There was no period for the Liverpool game or Wembley game where season ticket holders could get extra tickets before general sale (if it got there) as well. 

Ah. So the fact that 4 people share 2 season tickets is irrelevant? The issue was the clubs failure to give ST holders to chance of buying extra tickets before they went on general sale? Is that a thing we've ever done for the play off Finals? If Forest had done that then presumably they would never have reached general sale. 

8 hours ago, sage said:

I genuinely don't understand that post

On the website now there is roughly 22,700 seats allocated to people - allocations at the moment are a combination of last season's season ticket holders + new season ticket holders purchased for this season. 

If we were to only end up with 17 or 18,000 season tickets holders next season, it would have to mean that 5-6,000 that had season tickets last season haven't renewed. 

I just can't imagine non-renewals would be that high. 

42 minutes ago, Srg said:

My missus is a forest fan - I know, ridiculous, I ask myself why daily - and their ticketing policies have been absolutely scandalous all year.

Her family have 2 STs between 4 of them and they couldn’t get tickets for all 4 because of customer number debacles, so only had 2 tickets to both the Liverpool cup game and Wembley. The Liverpool cup game they put online for sale at midnight by the way - because that’s completely normal. The website couldn’t handle it.

Real kicker was them having to move season ticket holders due to increased away capacity this season and they actually tried to charge those forced to move for the privilege because the seats they were going to were better. Needless to say they backtracked that one sharpish after backlash. 

I’m not particularly into Forest and Derby tit for tat, as you can imagine being pretty close to it, but it’s all been pretty poor and anti-fan from them this year. Reminded me how we acted before we kind of got our stuff together for big games with high demand a number of years 

But that's how Derby's worked when we got to the Playoffs isn't it. You got one ticket per season ticket then could get more when they went on general sale? 

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

On the website now there is roughly 22,700 seats allocated to people - allocations at the moment are a combination of last season's season ticket holders + new season ticket holders purchased for this season. 

If we were to only end up with 17 or 18,000 season tickets holders next season, it would have to mean that 5-6,000 that had season tickets last season haven't renewed. 

I just can't imagine non-renewals would be that high. 

That doesn't make sense. Not your comment but the numbers. It suggests that 10k or the approx 13k we have sold so far are new ones.  

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Ah. So the fact that 4 people share 2 season tickets is irrelevant? The issue was the clubs failure to give ST holders to chance of buying extra tickets before they went on general sale? Is that a thing we've ever done for the play off Finals? If Forest had done that then presumably they would never have reached general sale. 

Indeed. 
for the 2007 final, I remember reading we had 1 ticket per STH, as allowing 2 tickets each x 19k STHs (from memory?) could have taken us over our 32k ticket allowance, meaning some STHs would have missed out. 
Baggies had something like 13k STHs, so allowed 2 tickets per STH before general sale. 
I imagine the numbers for the dogs were similar to us?  ?‍♂️

32 minutes ago, sage said:

That doesn't make sense. Not your comment but the numbers. It suggests that 10k or the approx 13k we have sold so far are new ones.  

No, the 13k will include renewals already completed + new season tickets. 

It's impossible to know how many renewals have since been converted. I know a lot are happy to wait to see what happens with the DD option and others simply won't renew. We won't know for sure until the end of the month when those seats that were held become released. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

No, the 13k will include renewals already completed + new season tickets. 

It's impossible to know how many renewals have since been converted. I know a lot are happy to wait to see what happens with the DD option and others simply won't renew. We won't know for sure until the end of the month when those seats that were held become released. 

But you are saying 22700 are new purchases plus St renewals and Sth  who haven't renewed yet 

9 minutes ago, sage said:

But you are saying 22700 are new purchases plus St renewals and Sth  who haven't renewed yet 

Yes - at least if the below map is correct: 

image.png.a753bcb05ab013842fa878c6297f8fc2.png

As it currently stands there is 7266 unallocated seats. 

Away fans - 3k 
Home fans - 30k - 7266 = 22,734 allocated seats.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

My missus is a forest fan - I know, ridiculous, I ask myself why daily - and their ticketing policies have been absolutely scandalous all year.

Her family have 2 STs between 4 of them and they couldn’t get tickets for all 4 because of customer number debacles, so only had 2 tickets to both the Liverpool cup game and Wembley. The Liverpool cup game they put online for sale at midnight by the way - because that’s completely normal. The website couldn’t handle it.

Real kicker was them having to move season ticket holders due to increased away capacity this season and they actually tried to charge those forced to move for the privilege because the seats they were going to were better. Needless to say they backtracked that one sharpish after backlash. 

I’m not particularly into Forest and Derby tit for tat, as you can imagine being pretty close to it, but it’s all been pretty poor and anti-fan from them this year. Reminded me how we acted before we kind of got our stuff together for big games with high demand a number of years back. 

The deliberately small away allocation ( Billy Davis move to half the Bridgeford. To stop Leicester having all of that end in SF play off) has come back to bite them , they have now lost Bridgeford  section which they have worked hard on which next to the A block gave them some vocal support ...those supporters will now be split up around the ground ....it was a petty minded ill thought out action ....

The way our ground is now configured is fantastic, South stand must be one the best vocal stands in the Country and SW upper ( where I sit) and East Stand next to the away fans are decent vocally .

23 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Away fans - 3k 

The numbers don't add up to me. 

I think there was around 14000 Season Tickets holders last year. 

If we have sold around 13000 season tickets so far this year, it means 4500 renewals and 8500 new season tickets. That doesn't sound feasible. 

I think the 22734 must include away fans. That would mean 7500 renewals and 5500 new season ticket sales. Even that sounds unlikely. 

19 minutes ago, sage said:

The numbers don't add up to me. 

I think there was around 14000 Season Tickets holders last year. 

If we have sold around 13000 season tickets so far this year, it means 4500 renewals and 8500 new season tickets. That doesn't sound feasible. 

I think the 22734 must include away fans. That would mean 7500 renewals and 5500 new season ticket sales. Even that sounds unlikely. 

There was around 18,000 season ticket holders last season, perhaps more. Definitely a lot more than 14,000.

When season tickets were finally put on sale last season, from October onwards, we never fell below 20,000. 

I have already removed away fans (3k) and there is a little over 7000 seats left to purchase.

Edited by Ambitious

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

There was around 18,000 season ticket holders last season, perhaps more. Definitely a lot more than 14,000.

When season tickets were finally put on sale last season, from October onwards, we never fell below 20,000. 

I have already removed away fans (3k) and there is a little over 7000 seats left to purchase.

18k is a lot higher than I thought, post covid

So 22,700 allocated with around 13k currently sold is 4,700 new season tickets and 8,300 out of 18k renewed

Hmm

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Away fans - 3k 

West Upper, Blocks D,E & H are blanked out & not available on the website, & have been unavailable since Day 1.

Maybe held back?

2 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

West Upper, Blocks D,E & H are blanked out & not available on the website, & have been unavailable since Day 1.

Maybe held back?

Block H tickets are being used as a reward for good behaviour for Sudbury Inmates  

50 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Maybe held back?

Or held back for players wives/families plus other guests of club employees who don’t go into the directors’ box