Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

6 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

My daughter got her new one on line next to ours, it shows you if they are not took.you need to register on line for a fan ID number if not got one. Anyone can do it for them.

Sorry bramcote a bit late with my post. Glad you got it sorted.

Does anyone know the east stand block / seat number cut off when we have give more than 3300 in the cup?

Found it

Due to Manchester United requesting their full allocation of tickets (15% of stadium capacity in accordance with Emirates FA Cup regulations), seats numbered 373 or higher in the Upper Tier and seats numbered 377 or higher in the Lower Tier of the Atlas Building & Civil Engineering East Stand will not be available to home supporters. All other stands will be open as usual.

Edited by DerbyRevolution

3 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

To break the 6000 barrier on the first day with no direct debit option is phenomenal support. If they can get the direct debit option in I would imagine we could manage to hit close to 20,000 by the start of the campaign. 

3 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

To break the 6000 barrier on the first day with no direct debit option is phenomenal support. If they can get the direct debit option in I would imagine we could manage to hit close to 20,000 by the start of the campaign. 

Is this a direct debit post - same date every month?

33 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Not in any way wishing to sound condescending but it does make you worry about peoples future if they haven’t got a few hundred pounds savings that they could access . My sons has already said he might have to borrow the money from me.

Edited by Animal is a Ram
Removed reply from quote :)

9 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They've done the direct debits for years, the pinch on the wallet is even tighter and only going to get worse. For some people having a season ticket (while not a neccessary item) is a big boon on their mental health and wellbeing, mine included so splitting the cost up over a direct debit makes sense for those who may be able to afford but would rather budget more carefully, especially in these times of energy prices, fuel and food skyrocketing.

2 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

it's what are those savings for though? 

What if you use £1000 of savings to buy season tickets and then your boiler needs replacing, car needs major work or you lose your job. Where do you go then? 

as context I used just under 10% of my savings for 3 season tickets. I would rather not have done but I read the DD issue as not something that would be resolved before July 29th, it looks as though it may be but that's not confirmed yet.

I was willing to outlay now as I'm fairly confident i can replace the savings within 2 months, and as now new STHs I wanted certain part of the ground. I certainly wouldn't have used 25/50% of savings if that's what I had so can see why many are holding out for DD.

So whilst many probably have savings, is something like a season ticket what they are saved for?

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Not in any way wishing to sound condescending but it does make you worry about peoples future if they haven’t got a few hundred pounds savings that they could access . My sons has already said he might have to borrow the money from me.

I remember seeing something from Lloyds Bank that over 80% of their customers have less than £500 in savings.

I can fully understand people being reticent to drop 80% of that on a season ticket, especially in the current climate.

3 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

as context I used just under 10% of my savings for 3 season tickets. I would rather not have done but I read the DD issue as not something that would be resolved before July 29th, it looks as though it may be but that's not confirmed yet.

I was willing to outlay now as I'm fairly confident i can replace the savings within 2 months, and as now new STHs I wanted certain part of the ground. I certainly wouldn't have used 25/50% of savings if that's what I had so can see why many are holding out for DD.

So whilst many probably have savings, is something like a season ticket what they are saved for?

No, but surely you could borrow from the savings as you have already stated and pay it back over the next few months as you would the DD. Mainly my point was that people have not got the savings in the first place. I have 4 children and they all own their own properties but they are all mortgaged to the hilt.

39 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Has your head been in the sand for the last couple of years? People are struggling, (especially) young people don't have these savings - More than ever, people are living pay packet to pay packet so they might be able to find £40 a month for a ST but it's no surprise that many don't have a spare few hundred quid.

4 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

If this is a spot the difference competition I give in, totally stumped ? 

1 hour ago, Mihangel said:

Has your head been in the sand for the last couple of years? People are struggling, (especially) young people don't have these savings - More than ever, people are living pay packet to pay packet so they might be able to find £40 a month for a ST but it's no surprise that many don't have a spare few hundred quid.

No my head is not in the sand,I hesitated to post because some on here try to twist things to suit their own narrative. If you actually read what I said it was that its a worry that so many-people have not got savings.

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

No my head is not in the sand,I hesitated to post because some on here try to twist things to suit their own narrative. If you actually read what I said it was that its a worry that so many-people have not got savings.

My point is that you sounded surprised - That baffled me - working class people are struggling, they're not awash with cash and in very difficult times savings will be depleted. You are correct, it is a worry, but it's also a reality. It breaks my heart that people can't afford to eat but it also hurts me if they can't afford a season ticket when it's a big part of their life.

17 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

My point is that you sounded surprised - That baffled me - working class people are struggling, they're not awash with cash and in very difficult times savings will be depleted. You are correct, it is a worry, but it's also a reality. It breaks my heart that people can't afford to eat but it also hurts me if they can't afford a season ticket when it's a big part of their life.

How did you manage to hear my surprise when my head was buried in the sand.? In the end you’ve just agreed with what I first posted,so I’ll leave it at that.

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Sadly it does sound very condescending.

2 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

We budget weekly(the old fashioned way probably),so any money in my purse on a friday goes in my football money box and upto now has paid for my season ticket. Wether it does 23 24 season remains to be seen.