Eurovison.

1of4

I sort of think British crappiness at Eurovision is a part of the whole thing, a kind of "we're too cool to take this seriously...but we're actually going to massively enjoy the ridiculous whole thing" - all part of the British national psyche of continental Europe as close enough to be familiar but also strange and different to"us". Just my take anyway, I'll be very disappointed if Britain starts seriously trying to win Eurovision.

Didn't we sort of try a few years ago - I seem to remember the year after we first got "nul points" there was a series featuring some composer (Lloyd webber?) who was touring European countries to try to nail the ingredients of a "successful" eurovision song. There was a TV series all about it. 

Naturally it all went tits up and although we improved a bit still came nowhere ?

Do we still pay a massive amount for this sheight only for us to be humiliated by our European “friends”?

Is there a massive recession on the way?

#loadasheight.

Edited by Boycie

52 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Do we still pay a massive amount for this sheight only for us to be humiliated by our European “friends”?

Is there a massive recession on the way?

#loadasheight.

#issheightnotawayofsayingshitbycircumventingthesystemfiltersandthereforebreakingforumrulesandregulationscat GIF

Will we get any points at all?

Dare anyone give Ukraine less than 12 points?

Why do I watch this rubbish year after year?

Maybe one year someone will eclipse "Waterloo"

But I doubt it!

PS. Russia and Belarus were 'disinvited'

Pity most of the other 25 haven't suffered the same fate!

Edited by Brammie Steve