Concerned two fans today

B4ev6is

I hope this old man is okay looked like he had few breathing problems on social breathing machine this one women on the forum I shouted to her is he okay she said yes.

But a little boy was ran over someone on the coach mentioned it I asked if he was okay they said dont know if was blackpool fan or derby fan my thoughts with family and friends but if anyone knows him past my wishes I hope he is okay if they know him get them to come on here and let's us all know.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope this old man is okay looked like he had few breathing problems on social breathing machine this one women on the forum I shouted to her is he okay she said yes.

But a little boy was ran over someone on the coach mentioned it I asked if he was okay they said dont know if was blackpool fan or derby fan my thoughts with family and friends but if anyone knows him past my wishes I hope he is okay if they know him get them to come on here and let's us all know.

Was one of the last out the ground and unfortunately a rams fan was struck at some speed by a small van fortunately plenty of police and paramedics were already in the vicinity it didn’t look good just hope he’s ok 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Thank you B4, it was my brother who was being seen to by paramedics. A flare landed next to us and another DCFC fan tried to put it out by stamping on it,  but by doing that he actually just stamped the blast into by brothers ankle which was like a small explosive landing on it. He didn’t have breathing problems, the paramedics were giving him gas and air for the pain. It was feared that his ankle was fractured but after a trip to hospital he was told it was just badly bruised and swollen thankfully. I just thought I’d let you know that he’s fine now. It was just a bit of a sour note on which was a brilliant day out!

it was nice to have met you, you’re a Derby legend! 

18 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Thank you B4, it was my brother who was being seen to by paramedics. A flare landed next to us and another DCFC fan tried to put it out by stamping on it,  but by doing that he actually just stamped the blast into by brothers ankle which was like a small explosive landing on it. He didn’t have breathing problems, the paramedics were giving him gas and air for the pain. It was feared that his ankle was fractured but after a trip to hospital he was told it was just badly bruised and swollen thankfully. I just thought I’d let you know that he’s fine now. It was just a bit of a sour note on which was a brilliant day out!

Thank God he is okay I was on one once after asthma attack I was on it for over 2 hours I think. If looked pretty similar but I just glad he is okay.

28 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Sorry to hear this, I saw him too. Pleased he's okay.

56 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Was one of the last out the ground and unfortunately a rams fan was struck at some speed by a small van fortunately plenty of police and paramedics were already in the vicinity it didn’t look good just hope he’s ok 

If see anything on twitter or any platform I would like to know on his condation if saw this I been running to help young boy even through coach be waiting even if meant forming protection barrier until help arrives sadly people like that should be made to wait one came pretty close to me but lucky I was out of harm's way.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Glad to hear the fan who injured himself is ok. I was very near the incident, that flare was a particularly bad one.

Incidentally, this means I was stood very close to the legendary B4 by the sounds of it. How did I miss out on meeting him?!

You will do one day mate I am sure of that are going to cardiff next saturday.

10 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Glad to hear the fan who injured himself is ok. I was very near the incident, that flare was a particularly bad one.

Incidentally, this means I was stood very close to the legendary B4 by the sounds of it. How did I miss out on meeting him?!

We were quite a few rows behind the gentleman receiving treatment so unless you were looking backwards, you wouldn't have seen him. 

6 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

It could be a good idea for the flare throwing fan to hand himself in to the nearest police station. Blackpool police will be going through the CCTV and looking at seat numbers , names and fan I D ‘s + witness statements. A knock on the door is coming .

You are joking, right? Hardly anyone was in their own seat! Many weren't using their own fan ids. Stewards, police did nothing whole game. 

People in aisles, people dancing in front of disabled fans at front so they never saw game, people smoking and drinking in stands. 

Yesterday Blackpool took the money and surrendered all their responsibilities.

I'm just relieved that the fan hit by the flare is okay.

Sounds like I'm moaning. Not really, you just had to surrender yourself to the chaos! 

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

You are joking, right? Hardly anyone was in their own seat! Many weren't using their own fan ids. Stewards, police did nothing whole game. 

People in aisles, people dancing in front of disabled fans at front so they never saw game, people smoking and drinking in stands. 

Yesterday Blackpool took the money and surrendered all their responsibilities.

I'm just relieved that the fan hit by the flare is okay.

Sounds like I'm moaning. Not really, you just had to surrender yourself to the chaos! 

So no witnesses? Nobody knew their mate had bought a flare and smuggled it into the ground? If it had hit a player , it would be front page news.

22 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

So no witnesses? Nobody knew their mate had bought a flare and smuggled it into the ground? If it had hit a player , it would be front page news.

There were at least half a dozen let off yesterday.