Concerned two fans today

B4ev6is

11 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Remember it well.  Found myself on the front of a football hooligan book in Waterstones about 10 years ago because of that.  Bloke beside me was 'remonstrating' with some Sunderland fan who'd thrown a pie at him by throwing some punches in return. I believe that was an instigator for the whole thing.  Proper s*** storm that day. They should ban pies instead of flares they cause all manner of problems. Don't bully meh !!

Agreed, Those stale pies they sell at Birmingham would take your head off.

9 hours ago, angieram said:

This is what we were up against on Saturday. The concourse was a no-go area. Can't do a search that identifies those tiny flares. They were everywhere. 

Keep out of the concourse and hope one doesn't land on you when they start throwing them.

20220502_103010.jpg

See what you mean. That would give me an asthma attack. They’re ridiculous & wreckless 

Edited by Nishfan

11 hours ago, angieram said:

This is what we were up against on Saturday. The concourse was a no-go area. Can't do a search that identifies those tiny flares. They were everywhere. 

Keep out of the concourse and hope one doesn't land on you when they start throwing them.

20220502_103010.jpg

Wasn't even aware there was a concourse until I saw a video this morning.  We were at the other end, in the last block to sell tickets.
An open corner between the turnstiles and the stand.  1x burger van, and a dozen or so portaloos!  Entry along the front of the seats only!

That particular concourse, at that particular time, looks horrendous, in all honesty!  

33 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Wasn't even aware there was a concourse until I saw a video this morning.  We were at the other end, in the last block to sell tickets.
An open corner between the turnstiles and the stand.  1x burger van, and a dozen or so portaloos!  Entry along the front of the seats only!

That particular concourse, at that particular time, looks horrendous, in all honesty!  

It was pretty grim in there but at least we had proper loos.

I was in both parts of the stand, my ticket was for the original allocation but I got tickets for my son and grandson in the last allocation at the far end so we had to go through turnstiles at opposite ends of the ground. We were talking to each other across the barrier and a lady steward told me go through the gate and sit with them. We were on the front row and that burger van was doing very well as there was a steady stream of fans walking in front of us for most of the match.

10 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I was in both parts of the stand, my ticket was for the original allocation but I got tickets for my son and grandson in the last allocation at the far end so we had to go through turnstiles at opposite ends of the ground. We were talking to each other across the barrier and a lady steward told me go through the gate and sit with them. We were on the front row and that burger van was doing very well as there was a steady stream of fans walking in front of us for most of the match.

Only walking, not dancing? Our disabled supporters were incandescent at the end of the game as they'd missed the entire second half due to those dancing in front of them. The stewards did nothing about it. 

9 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

image.png.3757c6ee36747063419def6977c836ed.png?

One of southamptons favourite sons. 

Gutted I was in the 90s when he died and the council closed the city centre for his funeral parade. 

I hoped for a bevy of scantily clad ladies acting as pall bearers carrying his coffin at a speeded up pace. 

With maybe that little bald guy having his head slapped as a bonus. 

Instead it was a sedate procession of black limousines through crowds of upset looking people. 

It's not what benny would have wanted.... 

?

9 hours ago, angieram said:

Only walking, not dancing? Our disabled supporters were incandescent at the end of the game as they'd missed the entire second half due to those dancing in front of them. The stewards did nothing about it. 

I think it is hard for a steward to say to them to sit down most likely as soon as there back are turned people standing stright back up.