Concerned two fans today

B4ev6is

7 hours ago, angieram said:

You are joking, right? Hardly anyone was in their own seat! Many weren't using their own fan ids. Stewards, police did nothing whole game. 

People in aisles, people dancing in front of disabled fans at front so they never saw game, people smoking and drinking in stands. 

Yesterday Blackpool took the money and surrendered all their responsibilities.

I'm just relieved that the fan hit by the flare is okay.

Sounds like I'm moaning. Not really, you just had to surrender yourself to the chaos! 

Do you remember the 3 Amigos sold more tickets to Sunderland fans all those years ago, Mayhem in the South East corner, A slither of netting between both sets of fans, Sunderland fan creeps under the netting and attacked my mate, My mate then attacked him, Mate Identified through CCTV also the attacker, Plenty more were pulled for the carnage, Mate gets a 3 year banning order never been in trouble before, It took 18 months and £3k in lost wages and legal costs to get his case heard again with a Police witness, Ban turned over but lost his money.

As for the flare at Blackpool...nowt will be done unless the lad makes a complaint, Even then it'll be hard to bring a case.

24 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Do you remember the 3 Amigos sold more tickets to Sunderland fans all those years ago, Mayhem in the South East corner, A slither of netting between both sets of fans, Sunderland fan creeps under the netting and attacked my mate, My mate then attacked him, Mate Identified through CCTV also the attacker, Plenty more were pulled for the carnage, Mate gets a 3 year banning order never been in trouble before, It took 18 months and £3k in lost wages and legal costs to get his case heard again with a Police witness, Ban turned over but lost his money.

As for the flare at Blackpool...nowt will be done unless the lad makes a complaint, Even then it'll be hard to bring a case.

Well mate your friend could got police done for wrongful arrest and could have claimed compensation.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well mate your friend could got police done for wrongful arrest and could have claimed compensation.

I wish it was that simple B4 but it aint, He defended himself with physical violence which is a crime, But unfortunately Football violence is an anathema to the judicial system, But if you bang on and on about the injustice then there may come a time when justice is served, It took it's time he was cleared to go back and watch DCFC but it left a nasty taste.

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I wish it was that simple B4 but it aint, He defended himself with physical violence which is a crime, But unfortunately Football violence is an anathema to the judicial system, But if you bang on and on about the injustice then there may come a time when justice is served, It took it's time he was cleared to go back and watch DCFC but it left a nasty taste.

Well sure you could have asked to see CCTV camers mate and bound to picked up what happened and he could took pictures of injuries were done to him from Sunderland fan. And then he could have showed them for everdance that could proved that he was one been attacked. To me he still has a case and be reopened at any time.

6 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

He could answer it was self defence and he used reforceable force thing.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well sure you could have asked to see CCTV camers mate and bound to picked up what happened and he could took pictures of injuries were done to him from Sunderland fan. And then he could have showed them for everdance that could proved that he was one been attacked. To me he still has a case and be reopened at any time.

I would have thought he did everything he could, sometimes things just don’t work out fairly.

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I would have thought he did everything he could, sometimes things just don’t work out fairly.

Thing is if that was me I would not back Down until I proved I was wrongly done by.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Would have made no difference and it cost the lad a load of money.

Any that would even more of a case to claim compensation against the police force in which you can do.

Few laughs on the matchday thread about Ed Dawes been a wet blanket when he was clearly concerned about a young fan (as well as himself). He was also talking about been fully searched when entering ground, but fans managed to get smoke bombs in.

11 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Few laughs on the matchday thread about Ed Dawes been a wet blanket when he was clearly concerned about a young fan (as well as himself). He was also talking about been fully searched when entering ground, but fans managed to get smoke bombs in.

There will be a big crackdown on flares now , with the Everton incident. Magistrates will make examples.No more having a few beers and surrender to the mayhem .

3 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Well sorry ed dawes that happens to every away game you go to mate and for me you got nrothing to hide you got nrothing to worry about.

5 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Remember it well.  Found myself on the front of a football hooligan book in Waterstones about 10 years ago because of that.  Bloke beside me was 'remonstrating' with some Sunderland fan who'd thrown a pie at him by throwing some punches in return. I believe that was an instigator for the whole thing.  Proper s*** storm that day. They should ban pies instead of flares they cause all manner of problems. Don't bully meh !!

46 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Remember it well.  Found myself on the front of a football hooligan book in Waterstones about 10 years ago because of that.  Bloke beside me was 'remonstrating' with some Sunderland fan who'd thrown a pie at him by throwing some punches in return. I believe that was an instigator for the whole thing.  Proper s*** storm that day. They should ban pies instead of flares they cause all manner of problems. Don't bully meh !!

Ban flares not pies as you can eat them that's what they are for.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Who can afford to buy a pie and then chuck it? Bit like beer throwing.

16 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I've been bleating on about this for a while , it's inadequate  stewarding  usually by student's etc employed for the day . Same thing  caused the storming o

f Wembley at the euro finals . Don't blame individuals  , its hard to challenge people  with minimum  training  and only a days pay or less coming .  Flares are dangerous and it could be something worse being smuggled in.  Don't want to sanitise the game  but don't want anyone injured  either