Mel Or Bust?

DarkFruitsRam7

Mel Or Bust?  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Did not pay our taxes!!!!!!!! ................

in-excuseable !!! Thats nothing to do with the farcical EFL either !

the bloke is a liabilty end of !!! can't believe anyone would have or want him back 

Covid effected DCFC with no income coming in.  
Brighton lost 54 Million due to Covid .

Derbys wages were high and that’s because we chased the dream 

PS effected or affected!

Edited by Curtains
Affected !

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

PS effected or affected!

No excuses I'm afraid as a businessman he knows only too well that everyone has to pay there tax bill.... he didn't 

wages were high but not because we ( us fans! )chased the dream it was because he was incompetent 

We believed he was running the club correctly not putting our club into jeopardy

23 minutes ago, Curtains said:

PS effected or affected!

Covid affected DCFC. The effect of Covid on DCFC was a contributing factor in our administration. 

?

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

No excuses I'm afraid as a businessman he knows only too well that everyone has to pay there tax bill.... he didn't 

wages were high but not because we ( us fans! )chased the dream it was because he was incompetent 

We believed he was running the club correctly not putting our club into jeopardy

He couldn’t pay players wages and Taxes indefinitely and that’s why along with no income along with Covid administration was inevitable 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Covid affected DCFC. The effect of Covid on DCFC was a contributing factor in our administration. 

?

True. In fact COVID may have caused our administration, not just a contributory factor. Presumably it was thought not to be the only cause.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

He couldn’t pay players wages and Taxes indefinitely and that’s why along with no income along with Covid administration was inevitable 

Are we the only club affected by covid then ? our lack of paying the HMRC and racking up millions in debt is down to covid is it?

If you seriously think that I'd be amazed...he was trying to sell the club a long time before covid and not being prudent with money is not what I call running us correctly ...I also don't regard his tenure full stop as anything but poor I'm afraid we were better off when Nigel was manager and we were running a tight ship.....I wish he'd never set foot in PP because I'm even questioning him as a fan for how he's left us

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

True. In fact COVID may have caused our administration, not just a contributory factor. Presumably it was thought not to be the only cause.

Of course not . 
We chased the dream and it didn’t work out. 
To be fair Mel was often reacting to some fans desires to reach the promise land 

Edited by Curtains
Spelling

6 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Are we the only club affected by covid then ? our lack of paying the HMRC and racking up millions in debt is down to covid is it?

If you seriously think that I'd be amazed...he was trying to sell the club a long time before covid and not being prudent with money is not what I call running us correctly ...I also don't regard his tenure full stop as anything but poor I'm afraid we were better off when Nigel was manager and we were running a tight ship.....I wish he'd never set foot in PP because I'm even questioning him as a fan for how he's left us

We were significantly affected by Covid due to high outgoings which included high wages .

It tipped us over the edge into Administration and it was either that or Mel just subsidising club until infinity 

In retrospect NC was great for Derby but some fans were dissatisfied .

Nigel doing great job at Mansfield who play tonight 

Edited by Curtains
Added

6 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

There’s no point. They always get their theres and theirs muddled up. I blame the education system. ??

Nowt 2 du wiv va ejucayshun sistam

sorri...sistum

Edited by Unlucky Alf