Can us fans do anything to help right now

Curtains

15 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

A fund raiser? My main concern isn't league one but if we will be liquidated at this rate judging by the silence from the administrators.

This has been muted on here a good few times Ram1988, What concerns me is...where does the money go? would the EFL take control of those monies?, Would Quantuma use it for the day to day running of the club, Help pay off creditors?...what

As the season is coming to a close and reading the posts from the last few weeks, I get the feeling that fans are now resigned to either relegation or liquidation, As at this moment in time...there is more noise from the "silence of the Rams" that the Lambs.

Fans are getting more and more pi$$ed off with it all ?‍♂️ not all but a fare few i'd wager.

I think all we can do is ensure we back Wazza and the lads to the hilt, no matter what. And I'm not saying that like it's easy or a given as even arch happy-clappers like me seem to be feeling a little world-weary right now.

It's a shame that all those who were lining up to publicly support us seem to have taken their profile raises and forgotten about us completely, but then that's politicians for you. Only out for themselves, by and large. That just leaves us lot and I think the best way we can influence proceedings is to constantly remind potential buyers that we're the most loyal fans in the League and that there's plenty of us. That's gotta be worth something, right?

COYR

34 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I think all we can do is ensure we back Wazza and the lads to the hilt, no matter what. And I'm not saying that like it's easy or a given as even arch happy-clappers like me seem to be feeling a little world-weary right now.

It's a shame that all those who were lining up to publicly support us seem to have taken their profile raises and forgotten about us completely, but then that's politicians for you. Only out for themselves, by and large. That just leaves us lot and I think the best way we can influence proceedings is to constantly remind potential buyers that we're the most loyal fans in the League and that there's plenty of us. That's gotta be worth something, right?

COYR

This is what I’m getting at.  

I feel we have just been abandoned after all the initial support from MPs etc 

One of you Twitterati people contact Kirchner and say:

"Sorry Chris, me ol' mucker, it was all a big misunderstanding. Now that Boro are out of the way, we would love you to come back and resubmit your bid. We will even let you keep that coat that you took a liking to - it's past its return date anyway. Besides, have you been to Preston? Come on Chris. What'd'ya say?"

Nah, that won't work. More than 255 characters.

6 hours ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

We are generally winning home games. It’s the away record that will ultimately relegate us- one of our worse in living memory I think in this division. 7 defeats in a row, 8 including the cup.

If we only win our home goods we would very likely stay up

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

This is what I’m getting at.  

I feel we have just been abandoned after all the initial support from MPs etc 

They probably realise that it will be very difficult for them to influence a positive outcome and therefore no kudos and associated extra votes as a result so nothing in it for them

Thinking about this a bit more, it’s hard without any of us knowing the facts but IF as has been speculated Mel’s stance on the stadium is still some sort of stumbling block is it worth a banner at the home games essentially pleading with him to get out of the way, as sick as it makes me to think we’re at the point of essentially begging him, maybe it needs some sort of public act to draw a response from him, similar to him eventually responding to the Boro stuff. Nothing as nasty as most of us would want but something like “when is the damage enough Mel? Please help the club survive and return the stadium for free”?!

21 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Thinking about this a bit more, it’s hard without any of us knowing the facts but IF as has been speculated Mel’s stance on the stadium is still some sort of stumbling block is it worth a banner at the home games essentially pleading with him to get out of the way, as sick as it makes me to think we’re at the point of essentially begging him, maybe it needs some sort of public act to draw a response from him, similar to him eventually responding to the Boro stuff. Nothing as nasty as most of us would want but something like “when is the damage enough Mel? Please help the club survive and return the stadium for free”?!

Can't hurt really can it? At this point, anything is worth a try.

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

COYR

Before i go any further i stress i am not being negative.

I understand your thinking on the fan base which has to be worth something but you have to question does it?

We have been for sale for the last Two and a half years and in that time Burnley who have a fan base lower than ours was bought by American investment company ALK for £170M in December 2020. It seems the lure of the Premiership comes before a dedicated fan base. 

4 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

This has been muted on here a good few times Ram1988, What concerns me is...where does the money go? would the EFL take control of those monies?, Would Quantuma use it for the day to day running of the club, Help pay off creditors?...what

As the season is coming to a close and reading the posts from the last few weeks, I get the feeling that fans are now resigned to either relegation or liquidation, As at this moment in time...there is more noise from the "silence of the Rams" that the Lambs.

Fans are getting more and more pi$$ed off with it all ?‍♂️ not all but a fare few i'd wager.

I think the administrators would need to be involved and it would be used to help secure funding for the club for next season. As you can tell I am getting desperate with it all, all these deadlines being missed and now total silence...

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I suggested it once I say it again

Let's get buckets outside pp

Saying save derby county

Derby needs you on them.

Buckets and online fund raiser. Surley we could raise a fair bit between us? also trying to get famous fans and ex players involved.

17 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

As MM wasn't metioned that's a conclusion you can take young master.

On the other hand, It aint my fault, It aint your fault, It aint the fault of any other poster on here, Lets try the players who performed over the years, Well fingers can be pointed, Penalties missed, Silly goals conceded, Players being sent off, Players getting injured, Players being sold, But then that's part of football, It could be the opposition who have beaten us over the years, Let me see now, Yep quite a few have beaten us over the years, But then again that's part of football, Lets put a gun to the officials head, Lousy decisions, Penalties not awarded, Our players sent off when opposition players do worse but are seen to be genuine efforts to play the game, But then again that's part of football, How about opposition fans, Sing songs about the death and a party when we're done for, But then that's part of football, Managers picking the team, Wrong decisions made about tactics, But we're all critical when things don't go to how we like it, But that's part of football

Journalists, Percy, Maquire and Nixon, Maguire kicked it all off, The EFL wouldn't listen, Maguire still moaned until we were looked into, Percy and Nixon they believe they have a job to do, Not a very good one in my humble opinion but a job never the less, It could be the hated EFL, who eventually listened to Maguire, Parry, Birch et al looked into our affairs, It could be Gibson who with the help of the EFL held a gun to our head, It could be Couhig who jumped on the bandwagon, Yes certainly they helped push us along.

Who told what and when to supporters, Who had this message board monitered, Who offered a breakfast club and who fell for the sausages,  Who over spent, Who sold the ground, Who never paid HMRC, Who signed off cheques for 2nd rate players for transfers, Who paid stupid wages for said players, Who tried to sell DCFC to not 1 not 2 but 3 charletons.

Is it too Simplistic?

But apart from that, what has Mel ever done for Derby County?

Also:

He wasn’t the Messiah. He was a very naughty boy.

Edited by DavesaRam