Is it back on then?

Amberram

2 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Logged in today to such an output of love I must say.

Of course I don't want us relegated but I expect we will be and ultimately finish 22nd. 

Then, I hope we can rebuild in League 1 with probably Mike Ashley in charge and a different manager as I don't at all rate Rooney. 

Why don't you rate him he doing a amazing job with his hands tied. 

We in with a shout of staying up (a small chance) that in itself is unreal 

3 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Of course I don't want us relegated but I expect we will be and ultimately finish 22nd. 

Then, I hope we can rebuild in League 1 with probably Mike Ashley in charge and a different manager as I don't at all rate Rooney. 

Well, why didn't you bloody well say that then!   ?

(Only joking... and welcome to the forum... where things are a tad fraught just lately!   ???)

4 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Fair enough and clarifies your previous post.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and, whilst probably in a small minority, you’re probably not alone in not thinking Rooney is the right man (maybe some others aren’t brave enough to voice that opinion at the moment).

For my part, I think we’ll just fall short but believe Rooney has certainly done enough, under very difficult circumstances, to be given the chance. I have been very impressed with his maturity and man management. Being a rookie manager he is still obviously learning.

10 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Welcome, but the reaction you received to your first post can hardly have come as a surprise, as it's very much a minority view. The only worse things you could have said were "I'm having a party when DCFC die" or "I really don't like sausages".

When you've answered the question as to why you really don't rate Rooney, you might find the responses a bit more considered.

9 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Welcome, but the reaction you received to your first post can hardly have come as a surprise, as it's very much a minority view. The only worse things you could have said were "I'm having a party when DCFC die" or "I really don't like sausages".

When you've answered the question as to why you really don't rate Rooney, you might find the responses a bit more considered.

Given the sheer abuse I've received in 12 hours for having a difference of opinion, I'd almost not want to waste the energy. 

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

How can I be quoting passages which were never said when you yourself have just quoted it. Please find someone else to argue with or am I the only person that hasn’t blocked you.

You could get a job with one of the tabloids with that skill of taking part of a statement and misrepresentation of it! ?

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

If someone doesn't believe that something will happen aren't they a hypocrite and just offering lip service if they then subscribe to that event occurring?

If they don't believe in it then that's their opinion just like yours and mine and everyone else's on this forum. 

Maybe, it just seems like some take some sort of sadistic pleasure in looking on the downside 

Maybe that's my issue ?

54 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Given the sheer abuse I've received in 12 hours for having a difference of opinion, I'd almost not want to waste the energy. 

I haven't seen any "abuse" - plenty strongly disagreeing with you and more than a few incredulous, but if all your opinions are so lacking in explanation or justification, you can't really expect people to engage constructively with you. Those kind of statements are always going to get fairly blunt responses. It really isn't unreasonable for people to ask you "why", unless your sole purpose for being on here is trolling?

5 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I haven't seen any "abuse" - plenty strongly disagreeing with you and more than a few incredulous, but if all your opinions are so lacking in explanation or justification, you can't really expect people to engage constructively with you. Those kind of statements are always going to get fairly blunt responses. It really isn't unreasonable for people to ask you "why", unless your sole purpose for being on here is trolling?

You not seeing doesn't indicate not having happened.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Given that we've not deleted any responses to your post, I would say if it happened,  we have seen it.

Unless you are receiving abuse by private message, in which case report it.

I have to protest! in the Wayne Rooney thread someone called him or her Tree-alisticRam. That’s got to be abuse.