v Luton match day thread.

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I wouldn’t say we’re really struggling. We’ve defended well when they’ve had the ball and created some chances ourselves, it’s 0-0, not like we’re being hammered, does look to be a game of fine margins and I’m with you in that maybe Plange and Festy will have a contribution to make second half. 

By struggling, I meant there were large periods were we just couldn’t transition from the back to front and keep possession. Felt the same happened on Wednesday. They’ve not been hammering us with shots but seem like the only team likely to score for me.

Reckon Festy on for Buchanan and change to 4 at the back. Forsyth moving back could help deal with Adebayo, who’s been getting the better of the defence.

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I wouldn’t say we’re really struggling. We’ve defended well when they’ve had the ball and created some chances ourselves, it’s 0-0, not like we’re being hammered, does look to be a game of fine margins and I’m with you in that maybe Plange and Festy will have a contribution to make second half. 

Thanks for keeping those of us not watching/listening up to date with what is happening on the pitch. Hope you are describing a scrappy late winner in the second half ?

First 20 was ours then since then Luton have slowly upped it. Half time comes at a good time for us. Said it before kick off and I’ll say it again, we’ve come for the poohouse. 

Just got to hope the first 20 mins in the second half are uneventful.

Just now, TomTom92 said:

First 20 was ours then since then Luton have slowly upped it. Half time comes at a good time for us. Said it before kick off and I’ll say it again, we’ve come for the poohouse. 

Just got to hope the first 20 mins in the second half are uneventful.

Aye, I’m glad we’ve been solid after the sloppy early start mid week. Would love it if we came out after half time and blew them away straight from kick off, sadly I don’t think we’ll get that luxury and it’ll continue to be a tight affair 

A good half from us. CKR should get his shot on target IMO. As should Morrison from the free kick. Bird wasted a good chance down the left all be it after a poor pass from CKR. Hopefully we get a break second half and can get at least a point.