A must win game now

B4ev6is

I am call every single derby fan on there feet getting behind our lads we need every single person getting behind our lads.

I was going get check paint in at a pub end of my street since cov19 only friday to sunday but since all resations  being lifted they might be open.

But we need a sea of black and white out there we need let's to see our love for derby county just got stronger and stronger. Rooney now knows the passion us fans have and we must keep stand as one.

Also keep the pressure on efl on them not let them sneak back into little holes thinking gotten away with it but also keep us in the media light in a good way but also please follow derby fans stop going on the pitch show it from the stands. Plus pitch needs to be looked after as the club at this time can not afford to be relaid again.

23 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We need to win every game mate.

We need to TRY to win every game, if you say that we HAVE to win every game can you imagine the melt down when we don't win one?

Tonight will be tough, but we are a match for them, the unadjusted table has us a point behind then, but it's not the end of the world if we draw.

About this sea of black & white, @B4ev6is...

Don't you think it's a bit... erm... well... grey?

I think we need to go for a bit of colour.  Cheer the place up a bit.  It's well known that bright colours stimulate the mind, give out a positive vibe, and set the party mood.  And if things get a bit tense, there's nothing more calming than a pastel hue!

1500644578-derby-county-umbro-2017-18-away-football-shirt.jpggIYwXMTX.png 1997-98-derby-county-away-shir-22030-1.jpg umbro_derbycounty2021thirdjersey_160147352792785UKIT_1.jpg  derby-county-2016-2017-umbro-third-shirt-475x0.webp

Let's do it buddy.  Me & you!  Watch the rest of the sheep follow!  By the time the last game comes around, PPS will be like one massive fruit bowl!  

What do you think?  You with me?  

CQpF66rUEAA4Y6r.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

About this sea of black & white, @B4ev6is...

Don't you think it's a bit... erm... well... grey?

I think we need to go for a bit of colour.  Cheer the place up a bit.  It's well known that bright colours stimulate the mind, give out a positive vibe, and set the party mood.  And if things get a bit tense, there's nothing more calming than a pastel hue!

1500644578-derby-county-umbro-2017-18-away-football-shirt.jpggIYwXMTX.png 1997-98-derby-county-away-shir-22030-1.jpg umbro_derbycounty2021thirdjersey_160147352792785UKIT_1.jpg  derby-county-2016-2017-umbro-third-shirt-475x0.webp

Let's do it buddy.  Me & you!  Watch the rest of the sheep follow!  By the time the last game comes around, PPS will be like one massive fruit bowl!  

What do you think?  You with me?  

CQpF66rUEAA4Y6r.jpg

Pink shirt ???

It’s too easy to get down about other results but we can’t expect everyone else to lose every week.

The fact is the average number of points for safety is 47 so this is what we should be aiming for whilst trying to ignore what is going on around us. 

That would mean 8 wins and a couple of draws from our remaining 14 games. It’s a big ask given our terrible away form and puts huge pressure on our home games but we’re still in it!

all posh reading and barnsley will start to pick up points now because of managerial changes , so expect it.

but we will still pick up more points than them, it's just whether we will win 3 more games than reading that is the issue. it could completely depend on whether reading keep lucas joao fit

I'd call tonight a must win if we're to pull this off, doesn't need to be mathematically proven as still on or otherwise to realise tonight is very big as the games dwindle down. We're simply not going to win a lot of our away games and with a points deficit to overhaul then home at Millwall has to be won IMO. I am just thankful we are making a fist of it at this stage, if it doesn't happen then with a -21 points deficit we can hardly be surprised. So it is still all upside for me; if we're relegated at the end of it then what else did we expect?

5 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

I'd call tonight a must win if we're to pull this off, doesn't need to be mathematically proven as still on or otherwise to realise tonight is very big as the games dwindle down. We're simply not going to win a lot of our away games and with a points deficit to overhaul then home at Millwall has to be won IMO. I am just thankful we are making a fist of it at this stage, if it doesn't happen then with a -21 points deficit we can hardly be surprised. So it is still all upside for me; if we're relegated at the end of it then what else did we expect?

Only thanks to efl bunch of bankers